Jan. 9 challenge -- Let It Shine

Join us all month long in January as we focus on “OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW!”....Let's use up all the "old stuff" so we can make room for the "new"!!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Jan. 9 challenge -- Let It Shine

Post by BarbP » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Happy Wednesday! Sorry this is so late. The morning has been a little wild here -- phone calls, insurance stuff, etc.

OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW

Join us all month long in January as we post challenges not by theme, but focusing on using up our stash! Let's face it, we all have a scrappy stash …. things that we are hoarding, forgot we had, never got around to using … yeah, you know you have it, too!

So join us as we say “OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!”

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Wednesday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations. The prize will be a $10 Gift Certificate to the online store of the winner's choice. EVERY challenge entry that you post earns you one entry into the prize drawing. The winner is chosen by random srawing

*Any month that we have more than 50 completed layouts/creations, the prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate instead of $10.

For today's challenge, I want you to find something shiny in your stash and add it to your layout, two cards or other project. I went through last year's sparkly stuff and found rhinestones. shiny stick on dots, and foam alphas covered in glitter. Here's how I used them --

Upload your completed entries into the Members Gallery. and then post it here in this thread no later than Feb. 3 for a chance at the prize. Happy scrapping, and good luck!
BARB PRENDERGAST

Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Jan. 9 challenge -- Let It Shine

Post by Beth » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:14 am

I used gold rhinestones, a gold arrow paper clip and gold shiny letters for Sammy.

BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:45 am

Beth wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:14 am

I used gold rhinestones, a gold arrow paper clip and gold shiny letters for Sammy.
Love your layout, Beth! What a great use of shiny things :D
BARB PRENDERGAST

Greatgramof5
In the Kitchen

Post by Greatgramof5 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:51 am

8-) Karen

BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:13 am

Greatgramof5 wrote: