Thursday 10.11.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday 10.11.18

Post by Tamara »

Happy Thursday!!! Whacha up to?

We had some really good rain here the last few days. Snow in the mountains. we have really needed this. Hope no one is in the path of Hurricane Michael! Just finished this weeks challenge. I think I will finish the ironing and then sew a tad. I'm home all day today. I made caramel corn last night and fixed some treats for our witches night out tomorrow night. I am day four into the social media fast that our prophet asked us to do. I have to admit I have had a really hard time. I think it is for women who compare themselves on social media to others and then get depressed that they aren't like the and they get depressed. Just get me to next Wednesday and I will be back!! :D
I still have to finish putting up the last bits of Halloween decorations so I can get that box back to the garage while the truck is gone. Having a colonoscopy on Monday and the no nuts, grains ,fresh fruits and veggies starts tomorrow. Not sure what I am going to eat for a couple of days. This is a new way compared to last time. You just had a suppository the night before to blow you clean :lol: :lol: :lol:
That ought to make your Thurdsday! haha Have a great day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 10.11.18

Post by Lolis »

Hello everyone! I miss this group so much! I just wanted to check in to let you know everything is fine. Things are getting back to normal, and I hope to start scrapbooking again very soon and finishing several projects that I had started. We’re expecting a cold front and lots of water next week, but earlier this week we had temperatures in the triple digits!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

It's been cooler here this week; supposed to have more rain tomorrow. Had a tornado out by my house Tuesday morning (I was at work). Not sure what all weather we will get tomorrow. Like Lolis, things should start slowing down so I can get back to scrapping and playing
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:22 pm Hello everyone! I miss this group so much! I just wanted to check in to let you know everything is fine. Things are getting back to normal, and I hope to start scrapbooking again very soon and finishing several projects that I had started. We’re expecting a cold front and lots of water next week, but earlier this week we had temperatures in the triple digits!
We miss you too! Can't wait to have you back!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”