Saturday 9/15 challenge: SCHOOL SUPPLIES

Join us all Month long in September as we retun back to school! Challenges will be based on learning, school activities, class subjects....the possibilities are endless!!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Saturday 9/15 challenge: SCHOOL SUPPLIES

Post by BarbP » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:50 am

Join us all month long in September as we head "Back to School"! Challenges will be based on school activities, books, class subjects....the possibilities are endless!

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Wednesday and Saturday. Participants must post their completed projects no later than October 3 in our Member Gallery and in the challenge thread to be eligible for the monthly prize drawing. The prize is a $10 gift certificate to the online store of the winner's choice. EACH entry earns you ONE chance in the prize drawing!

A new school year means new school supplies .... pens and pencils, a new box of crayons (the bigger the better!), notebooks, and so on. For this challenge, please create a layout, two cards or other paper project using at least three SCHOOL SUPPLIES. These can be "the real thing" or handmade or purchased school-related embellishments.

For my layout, I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme. My school supplies included three paper clips, notebook graph paper, a file tab, and staples (they're tiny but they're there) "Chuck" is the name my grandsons gave to their little sister, Charleigh. She loves going to their football games and "cheering."

You have until October 3 to complete your project(s). Please upload them to the Member Gallery and post them in the appropriate challenge thread for your chance to win that gift certificate. Looking forward to seeing your creations!
BARB PRENDERGAST

Tamara
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday 9/15 challenge: SCHOOL SUPPLIES

Post by Tamara » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:41 pm

ok so I decided to make this layout for this challenge. I used staples, washi tape and a note for journaling. Could count the paper piecing guy but I did him yesterday. ;) pasting together is a school supply too kind of.

BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:11 pm

What a fun and colorful layout, Tamara!

And yes, cut and paste is a use of paper supplies ;)
BARB PRENDERGAST

Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:36 pm

I used a large paper clip, staples on the journal block, a small pencil and the journal stamp is a school paper stamp.

BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:41 am

Great job getting all those supplies in there, Beth!
BARB PRENDERGAST

Melody
In the Kitchen

Post by Melody » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:16 am

tammyfolk
Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:39 pm

Members completing this challenge are:

1 - Barb
2 - Tamara X 2
3 - Beth
4 - Melody
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

Return to “September 2018 - Back To School”