Happy Friday Ya'll 9/14/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Friday Ya'll 9/14/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Here we are - another Friday, and practically half way through another month....

Work for me today, and G has his therapy session. He won't be coming home from school today as he has an away game tonight. Not sure if we're going or not at this point, but I feel like I should be there in case something happens. If Shawn and I don't go, there will be lots of friends and his band director to help G......so very thankful for that!

I guess the rest of my evening will depend on whether we go to Bloomsburg tonight or night....what's everyone else have planned??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Friday Ya'll 9/14/18

Post by Tamara »

I have a dr. appt this morning with my primary care. A1C test is included. Not excited about that. I did all the bloodwork last week so the results are in to discuss. I'm working on some cards for a card swap. I have some friends out of state that want me to go back to the my minds eye warehouse sale so not sure if I'll head back there after my appt. DH is having me make the grocery list so we can grocery shop tonight. Then I won't have to carry the c=bags in myself. and we will be free tomorrow to get other things done.
Is anyone on our list dealing with the hurricane? I'm worried.
Hope you get everything done you want today.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Hello everyone! Things are finally starting to slow down. My older son wants us to all go to watch Predator tonight. We still don't know if we're going. I'm trying to convince my husband! I'm hoping to spend the rest of the weekend at home to scrapbook and finish a few projects.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Kind of a long day here today. My right ankle and leg has been giving me pain, and it woke me up at 4:30 a.m. I watched a couple episodes of "CHOPPED" on Hulu and put ice on the leg; it helped enough so I could get around without a lot of trouble. Spent the day picking up some of the mess I've made this week in my scrap room and going through photos from my niece. Seeing her for lunch tomorrow, so I want to take what I've done to make sure it's okay.

Return to “Daily Chatter”