Volunteers Needed - October 2018

User avatar
Lolis
Station Chef
Posts: 887
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 pm
Location: Rio Grande City, Texas
Contact:

Re: Volunteers Needed - October 2018

Post by Lolis » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:11 pm

I can do October 27 Challenge

User avatar
sdwhru
Sous Chef
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:33 am
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Volunteers Needed - October 2018

Post by sdwhru » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:53 am

tammyfolk wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:45 am
sdwhru wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:24 am
I will do SQOTD and RQOTD after October 15th (another deadline)
Thanks for volunteering Becca - How about the week of 10/27 - 11/2?? Will that work?
Yep, that will work - writing it down so I don't forget before then LOL
Image

User avatar
tammyfolk
Site Admin
Posts: 2597
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 pm
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Re: Volunteers Needed - October 2018

Post by tammyfolk » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:05 am

BarbP wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:59 am
tammyfolk wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:46 am
BarbP wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:39 pm
I'll take the October 6 and 20 challenges, and the Soup of the Day for October 13
Thanks for volunteering Barb!! Four Soup of the Day, would that be the 10th or the 17th?
Ooops... let's make it the 10th
the 10th it is!
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

User avatar
tammyfolk
Site Admin
Posts: 2597
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 pm
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Re: Volunteers Needed - October 2018

Post by tammyfolk » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:06 am

thanks everyone! This list should be updated to here.....I'll PM everyone tonight with the theme!
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

User avatar
tammyfolk
Site Admin
Posts: 2597
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 pm
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Re: Volunteers Needed - October 2018

Post by tammyfolk » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:17 pm

I'm looking for a volunteer for the October 27th challenge. anyone?
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

User avatar
BarbP
Sous Chef
Posts: 1503
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:24 am
Location: Southern Colorado
Contact:

Re: Volunteers Needed - October 2018

Post by BarbP » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:09 pm

tammyfolk wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:17 pm
I'm looking for a volunteer for the October 27th challenge. anyone?
I think someone already volunteered (above)
BARB PRENDERGAST

User avatar
tammyfolk
Site Admin
Posts: 2597
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 pm
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Re: Volunteers Needed - October 2018

Post by tammyfolk » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:15 am

BarbP wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:09 pm
tammyfolk wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:17 pm
I'm looking for a volunteer for the October 27th challenge. anyone?
I think someone already volunteered (above)
Barb - Please see your PM's :mrgreen:
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

User avatar
BarbP
Sous Chef
Posts: 1503
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:24 am
Location: Southern Colorado
Contact:

Re: Volunteers Needed - October 2018

Post by BarbP » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:50 am

tammyfolk wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:15 am
BarbP wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:09 pm
tammyfolk wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:17 pm
I'm looking for a volunteer for the October 27th challenge. anyone?
I think someone already volunteered (above)
Barb - Please see your PM's :mrgreen:
If you still need help, I can do it :)
BARB PRENDERGAST

User avatar
tammyfolk
Site Admin
Posts: 2597
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 pm
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Re: Volunteers Needed - October 2018

Post by tammyfolk » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:11 am

BarbP wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:50 am
tammyfolk wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:15 am
BarbP wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:09 pm


I think someone already volunteered (above)
Barb - Please see your PM's :mrgreen:
If you still need help, I can do it :)
That would be awesome Barb! Thanks.
Tammy Folk

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

Post Reply

Return to “Daily Chatter”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests