Saturday, May 25

phillisw
Challenge Team

Saturday, May 25

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. what is on your agenda for today? I have a anniversary party for my aunt and uncle this afternoon. There should be plenty of time to scrap today ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday, May 25

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk and now doing laundry. Nothing else planned for today so should be able to get some scrappy time in. I'm trying to work ahead since we'll be leaving on vacation in 3 weeks and we'll be gone for 3 weeks.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Thankfully, it's a stay at home day for me. I'm working on dog laundry and baking treats.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Checked out of school for the summer. Today was a work day for teachers. I’m exhausted, we usually go to church on Saturday, but we’ll go tomorrow instead.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Phillis I hope your party was fabulous!
Tracy sounds like an amazing vacation!
Jan hope you got those dog treats baked!
Lolis You deserve a week to just rest and chill and do nothing!
It was wild this morning getting out of the house to scrapbook with friends. It was a rainy day and a perfect day to stay in scrapping. We had a great time. I got all the layouts finished from the Simple Stories class. I just have half the book left and I'm already looking forward to July. The Linen Market is the collection for the class. Came home and cleaned and wrapped potatoes. We have a busy day tomorrow. I'll make the brownies in the morning, cook the rolls. Toms brother came in town to attend his other brothers missionary farewell. We live less than 2 miles from them and we had no idea. His brother finally text him at 5:30 to tell us to come. Seriously?? I guess we won't miss them for 18 months. They are headed to the Vanuatu Port Vila islands between Australia and New Zeeland. Then we have our kids coming to dinner. I'm tired just thinking about it.
Hope your Saturday was magical!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”