Photo Scavenger Hunt Clues Reveal

Each year on the first Saturday in May - National Scrapbooking Day is observed. Come join us all as we celebrate the occasion!
Patti
Site Admin

Photo Scavenger Hunt Clues Reveal

Post by Patti »

I heard from some of you that you could not get in the gallery or couldn't figure out how to do this. I'm so sorry. I was dealing with a medical emergency of a friend that demanded my attention until now. Soooo Here are the answers to the clues. If you wish you may still submit your LO and still get a goodie up until next Sunday, May 19.

Picture # 1 DOG

Clue # 1 Your first picture is a dog but not just any dog. Go to the gallery of our #1 dog mama and find the layout of her newest. Look under the picture 1,2,3. This is the number that you will need.

Clue takes you to Jan's Gallery

Items: 3 pattern papers

Picture # 2 PEOPLE SWIMMING

Clue #2 Every Wednesday one of these is chosen. The magic number is 2 21. Take time to look aROUND and the shape you will use will be found.

Clue takes you to LOTD on 2-21

Item: Circle

Picture # 3 GRANDPA

Clue # 3 Around we go and sing the song, laughing so hard we all fall down. TWO pockets of posies this mama made. Empty the pockets and you will have sweet-smelling embellishments for your layout to add.

Clue takes you to Ring Around the Rosie, Challenge Pocket Full Of Posies Leslie's LO

Item: Flowers

Picture #4 CHRISTMAS COUPLE (2 items to find)

Clue # 4 She's our biggest cheerleader with kind comments to all. She would never string you along so go to her gallery where you will find merry numbers thinking a date would be fine.

Clue takes you to Phillis' gallery

Items: Numbers for date and string

Picture # 5 YELLOW FLOWERS

Clue # 5 Every year we have four of these. Warm, hot, cold, and chilly is what they will be. Our favorite beach lady is a little confused. She's telling us it's Spring this day when it's Jan. 10. There are four of these squares. Take one away and you will have the amount you need today.

Clue takes you 4 Seasons Deanna's challenge Jan. 10

Irtems: 3 pictures

Picture # 6 FAMILY

Clue #6 We just celebrated our number seven. So many fun challenges but we need number eleven. So count them down and you will read this lady is telling you what you need.

Clue takes you to Birthday Bash Challenge # 11 Lolis

Items: Pennants and/or Banners

Picture # 7 GIRLS SITTING ON ROCKS (2 items)

Clue # 7 "What shall I wear?" was never an issue for these Bad Boys who showed us their style. They started with white as their foundation and with a splash of color created their trend.

Clue takes you to Fashion Week Bad Boys LO by Tracy

Items: White cardstock and splatters

Picture # 8 DANDELION ON BOOK

Clue # 8 She's our book lady with a store of her own. The item is on the cover or spine of every book you see. A big one is what we are asking of you.

Clue is found in Clue Book Cover Challenge by Stephanie

Item Big Title

Picture # 9 WOMAN HOLDING BABY

Clue # 9 Back in our gallery let's look to see what our Utah lady has waiting for thee. Plenty of boxes with plenty of words tell us the story of the date she was born. Please include one so we can know what your layout is trying to show.

Clue found in Tamara's Gallery

Item: Journaling box

Picture # 10 GIRL DRIVING

Clue # 10
It's black and white and so easy to see. This last item is one for me. I put one on every layout I do. I'm asking this simple request of you, please add one to your layout too.

Clue takes you to Clue The Scrap Game to Patti's LO in Mrs. White the Maid

Item Heart

Picture # 11 NONE

Clue to find Sketch You have found all the pictures and clues so now it's time a layout to do. One last riddle and then you are off to discover the wonderful sketch waiting for you. Look in the place where all sketches are found. At the very end, it's hanging around.

Clue takes you to Scrapbook Chatter where there is a thread of sketch sites

And here is the sketch
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt Clues Reveal

Post by Tamara »

Perfect timing! I was just thinking how sad I was not to get the INSD logo. I had to take a pause from scrapping last week because I had too many things that needed my attention. I'm free tomorrow and hope I can catch up!!
Thanks for all your fun and extra challenges you give us to play with!! <3
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

wow, Patti. I love how you sent us all over. I did find most of the clues, but was confused and I don't follow directions well ;)
So after trying a couple times to make my list of what I needed I gave up :oops:
So now I will get it made
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Patti wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:05 pm I heard from some of you that you could not get in the gallery or couldn't figure out how to do this. I'm so sorry. I was dealing with a medical emergency of a friend that demanded my attention until now. Soooo Here are the answers to the clues. If you wish you may still submit your LO and still get a goodie up until next Sunday, May 19.

Picture # 1 DOG

Clue # 1 Your first picture is a dog but not just any dog. Go to the gallery of our #1 dog mama and find the layout of her newest. Look under the picture 1,2,3. This is the number that you will need.

Clue takes you to Jan's Gallery

Items: 3 pattern papers

Picture # 2 PEOPLE SWIMMING

Clue #2 Every Wednesday one of these is chosen. The magic number is 2 21. Take time to look aROUND and the shape you will use will be found.

Clue takes you to LOTD on 2-21

Item: Circle

Picture # 3 GRANDPA

Clue # 3 Around we go and sing the song, laughing so hard we all fall down. TWO pockets of posies this mama made. Empty the pockets and you will have sweet-smelling embellishments for your layout to add.

Clue takes you to Ring Around the Rosie, Challenge Pocket Full Of Posies Leslie's LO

Item: Flowers

Picture #4 CHRISTMAS COUPLE (2 items to find)

Clue # 4 She's our biggest cheerleader with kind comments to all. She would never string you along so go to her gallery where you will find merry numbers thinking a date would be fine.

Clue takes you to Phillis' gallery

Items: Numbers for date and string

Picture # 5 YELLOW FLOWERS

Clue # 5 Every year we have four of these. Warm, hot, cold, and chilly is what they will be. Our favorite beach lady is a little confused. She's telling us it's Spring this day when it's Jan. 10. There are four of these squares. Take one away and you will have the amount you need today.

Clue takes you 4 Seasons Deanna's challenge Jan. 10

Irtems: 3 pictures

Picture # 6 FAMILY

Clue #6 We just celebrated our number seven. So many fun challenges but we need number eleven. So count them down and you will read this lady is telling you what you need.

Clue takes you to Birthday Bash Challenge # 11 Lolis

Items: Pennants and/or Banners

Picture # 7 GIRLS SITTING ON ROCKS (2 items)

Clue # 7 "What shall I wear?" was never an issue for these Bad Boys who showed us their style. They started with white as their foundation and with a splash of color created their trend.

Clue takes you to Fashion Week Bad Boys LO by Tracy

Items: White cardstock and splatters

Picture # 8 DANDELION ON BOOK

Clue # 8 She's our book lady with a store of her own. The item is on the cover or spine of every book you see. A big one is what we are asking of you.

Clue is found in Clue Book Cover Challenge by Stephanie

Item Big Title

Picture # 9 WOMAN HOLDING BABY

Clue # 9 Back in our gallery let's look to see what our Utah lady has waiting for thee. Plenty of boxes with plenty of words tell us the story of the date she was born. Please include one so we can know what your layout is trying to show.

Clue found in Tamara's Gallery

Item: Journaling box

Picture # 10 GIRL DRIVING

Clue # 10
It's black and white and so easy to see. This last item is one for me. I put one on every layout I do. I'm asking this simple request of you, please add one to your layout too.

Clue takes you to Clue The Scrap Game to Patti's LO in Mrs. White the Maid

Item Heart

Picture # 11 NONE

Clue to find Sketch You have found all the pictures and clues so now it's time a layout to do. One last riddle and then you are off to discover the wonderful sketch waiting for you. Look in the place where all sketches are found. At the very end, it's hanging around.

Clue takes you to Scrapbook Chatter where there is a thread of sketch sites

And here is the sketch

How is your friend?
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “iNSD 2024”