It's Friday ladies....01/12/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday ladies....01/12/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone....

Nice and warm (59) here this morning.....and rainy too! Supposed to rain all day, and then the high tomorrow will be 24 and possible snow.....crazy I tell ya!!

G has exams today, and it's my short day.....Not that 4 is early but sure beats the 5:30 shift. No plans afterwards!!

Jackie is working on the February banner for me, so once that's done, I'll get it up! February will be a fun Month!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday ladies....01/12/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

More baking and packaging.....not much else on the agenda. Hoping to get out of the kitchen a little earlier tonight.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I have a pile of tedious paperwork to do this weekend in relation to my social security disability claim. They want specific info about the jobsI 've held, duties, and whether I could still do the physical requirements of those jobs or others like them. And it all has to be sent back to SSI before next Thursday. I have no idea if we have a hope in Hell of getting disability for me, but it's worth a shot.

We almost had winter yesterday; it was 35 degrees in late afternoon. Otherwise, temps were in the 50'sand 60's all week. That's a blessing right now -- no snow or ice to worry about when I go out for walks. Thankful I'm not doing this recovery in Illinois, with snow and cold temps!
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

We were at 63 yesterday at noon and down to 44 by 1 - looks like it's going to be a cold week, too. I'm ready for spring! Not much planned today, but am so happy it's a long weekend for us with MLK Day on Monday.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

It was 19 when I left the house this morning; now around 30. Supposed to be in 40's during the weekend. Looking forward to the weekend. I'm determined I'm working on getting some of my new scrappy things put up tonight so I can spend tomorrow scrapping. Maybe I can get the hubby motivated to working on my desk. LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”