Tuesday January 9, 2018

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday January 9, 2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies!

I have to run a couple of errands in Hartsville this morning and then I'm off to Mullins for a funeral. The vendor (Fisher Road Oils and Honey) I set up next to every Saturday husband passed away last Saturday. He was only 48 years old and seemed to be in perfect health. The market won't be the same without him.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday January 9, 2018

Post by BarbP »

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, Jan.

FINALLY gettingback into the scrapbooking groove. Yesterday I made a couple of cards and a layout; another page is about half done. For the first week after I got home, all I did was move things around and stare at the paper/kits, with no inspiration or ambition. I'm limited to an hour at one time, then I have to get up and move around for at least 15 minutes. Those stretch and strengthen exercises are calling my name!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Tuesday January 9, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies....been in my scraproom since I put Everly down for a nap. Told Shawn last night that I really missed scrapping, and was hoping to do something productive today. No idea what.....watched a couple of process videos, saved the sketch Barb used (for future use), and even downloaded a few freebies....but that's about the extent of my motivation. Sad I know...

Jackie should be hitting the road soon. She'll be here sometime after midnight tonight, or at least before I head off to work in the morning....I forgot how much attention little ones need.

Garrett has a pep band performance tonight (optional) for the basketball team....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”