Good Morning Everyone 03/13/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Everyone 03/13/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

So welcome back...what's on everyones agenda for today?? I have to work until about four, and then run some errands. Then home to help Shawn pack and work on the site some....Shawn will be leaving for NC tomorrow as his son Tyler will be getting married. Garrett and I aren't going as 4 days is just really too many days of school for him to miss, and he has a couple of performances this week as well. So life goes on...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning Everyone 03/13/2017

Post by Beth »

Up early to let the fur kids out. Now they are all sleeping and here I am up and ready for the day. I am headed to my son's house to poly some oak trim to finish off his basement. Have to venture in the grocery store to see if there is any milk left and grab coffee. Tomorrow sounds like a great soup day so need to figure out what kind I want to make. Looking forward to a HUGE snow. We have not had much the last few years. Hoping it is good to build a snow sculpture of some kind. Plus it will be fun to watch the new puppy play in a deep snow. Have an awesome day!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Gotta head to grocery store in a bit. Gotta grab some staples and foods that don't require electricity just in case. Getting ready for a huge storm. Suppose to go to quilting tonight, storm suppose to hit after 11pm so should be ok.
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I gotta say - I'm kinda envious of all of you that are expecting a big snow! We have had maybe a total of 3 inches all this winter! We don't usually get a whole lot anyway, but generally we get a couple of bigger snows every winter. Now with spring break being next week for my youngest son - and school scheduled to be done by the 12th of May, I am just ready for the warm, sunny weather!

No big plans for me today. Just the normal housework - laundry and a quick pick up of things, then I'm hoping to get some scrappy time in this afternoon!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy - Tyler is getting married??? My oh my, how quickly time passes.

Beth - I hope you get the snow you want because I am looking forward to photos of Maggie playing in it.

I have a couple of errands to run today and some baking and dehydrating to do as well....I have 2 upcoming markets to prep for.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Not to much just making some box's for Lyla's Easter Party
ImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I've already been out and about today to two nursing homes. The first to volunteer with a crafting hour and the second to check on my Dad, who fell last night. Dad is ok. Finished up with an early lunch out with a couple of friends.

It is snowing. Not too much, but the roads are getting messy. We're only supposed to get about six inches by tomorrow morning though.

I'm gonna go take a nap.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I managed to run my errands today but that it. I will have to get up with the dogs in the morning and get my sweet potatoes in the dehydrator before I do anything else.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”