It's Saturday!! 08/12/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Saturday!! 08/12/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Saturday Peeps!

So what's everyone have on their agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's Saturday!! 08/12/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

I've been consumed with Band Booster stuff this past week....and this weekend I'll be prepping emails, concession stand schedules, and chaperone lists for this upcoming year.....it's a super busy time for me right now and I feel like I'm running around with my head cut off!! It would be easier if I could do it in advance, but rule of thumb here is that we have to make sure they make it through band camp (last day was yesterday), and meet with the parents (last night) and then confirm the kids want to commit, before we commit the parents.....our first game is in two weeks!!

Garrett and I have haircut appts at noon, much needed of course, and I'm trying to convince Garrett and Shawn to take me to a drive in movie tonight. I haven't been to one since I was a child, and I want Garrett to have the experience just once before they are no more.....

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

There's a drive in movie here, but we haven't been there yet.

Mike ordered me a Hugo cart -- basically it's a walker with brakes and a seat that also holds stuff inside. I'm appreciative of his efforts but skeptical as to whether it will help me get around better. Using it last night, I had to bend somewhat to reach the handles and make it roll. My feet also didn't fit well between the back wheels, which caused more hunching. He made a few adjustments so maybe that will help. I'm thinking it may be more trouble than help. It's a bit heavy to lift into the car and to lift over curbs. But we have a 30 day trial, so I'll give it a go and see what I think.

No plans here, other than run some laundry, try out a deli that we just heard about, and try to get a bit more organization done in my scraproom.

t
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We had a death in the family. My brother's wife. She lost her battle with cancer. They live in Michigan, but she is being brought to be put to rest in Texas. My brother and her family arrive Sunday night. They dated for 12 years and were married for 16, they didn't have children. May she Rest In Peace.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Lolis, I'm so sorry for your family's loss.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Lolis wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:24 pm We had a death in the family. My brother's wife. She lost her battle with cancer. They live in Michigan, but she is being brought to be put to rest in Texas. My brother and her family arrive Sunday night. They dated for 12 years and were married for 16, they didn't have children. May she Rest In Peace.
Sorry for your familys loss!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”