Monday 1/18/21

phillisw
Challenge Team

Monday 1/18/21

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. Hubby and I went out to breakfast this am. Constructions on our downstairs bathroom continues. I will visit mom today and then will be home to scrapbook
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Monday 1/18/21

Post by Wendy »

Good morning

Long drive home last night. I was so tired but just couldn't sleep. Finally passed out around 11.
Work today. Hopefully getting my review today, so I'll know if I'm getting a raise and/or a bonus. Fingers still crossed.
Kallax cubes are coming today!! I have to start emptying out the armoire I've been using. So excited to have real organization! The armoire is nice, but 12x12 papers do not fit inside. It basically holds most of my embellishments. Which I will be sorting through and donating. Lots of work ahead...but it will be so worth it!

Have a great day!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! We had a bit of unexpected snow overnight. DH had to go get a covid test this morning as he's having his thyroid removed tomorrow. I've just been puttering around the house and now I'm ready to do some scrapping.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! It's a chilly day here but so far no snow! Not much on the agenda today so I know I will spend some time in my scrap room.
Enjoy your Monday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Morning. It's chilly here today as well. No plans other than a few household chores. Laundry in both the washer and dryer. Making a pitcher of tea at the moment and playing door tag with the dogs. Not sure what the rest of the day holds as of yet.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good morning everyone! I think it's safe to say I have spring fever...Been on Pinterest checking out gardening areas on a patio. We have a broken hot tub that needs toted off that would be a perfect nook for a gardening table/sitting area. Proof I'm not meant for a cold climate! Hope you all have a good day.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Wendy sending good vibes your way! I vote for a raise And a bonus!
A little laundry and I may mop the bathrooms. (don't tell DH he will feel guilty that he didn't get to them) Other than that I can do what I want today. I ordered more pics last bight but won't have access to them until DH picks them up tonight. I had to find the pic for my TM challenge. I'm sure i will scrapbook something today.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Couldn't sleep last night, read and finally fell asleep around 4am. Woke up at 9am. At least my back feels better today. Taking dh shopping today so that'll take all afternoon....I hate clothes shopping with him. Probably heading to Walmart too for some food shopping. No scrapping today!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies . . .I just noticed that my post from earlier today was still sitting here, still unsubmitted, still waiting . . .so I figured I would just start a new one.

Not much going on today. I've been working in my scrap room and doing laundry, and household odds and ends . . .I even went out to lunch with Shawn when he got home from work, and now I'm about to do some site work as I've received the cut files for February and March (you guys are gonna love them), and want to go ahead and get them uploaded while it's fresh on my mind! They're super cute!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:09 pm Good afternoon ladies . . .I just noticed that my post from earlier today was still sitting here, still unsubmitted, still waiting . . .so I figured I would just start a new one.

Not much going on today. I've been working in my scrap room and doing laundry, and household odds and ends . . .I even went out to lunch with Shawn when he got home from work, and now I'm about to do some site work as I've received the cut files for February and March (you guys are gonna love them), and want to go ahead and get them uploaded while it's fresh on my mind! They're super cute!
Can't wait they are my new found love! DIL gave me a gift card to get some more :-o)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”