Sunday 1-17-21

Wendy
Sous Chef

Sunday 1-17-21

Post by Wendy »

Good morning!!

I won't have much time today as we are driving my daughter back to school. It's 8 hours round trip.

I was able to get a few snow/winter pics with the kids yesterday, so that made me happy. Gotta get some cleaning done as my Kallax cubes are being delivered tomorrow!!

Have a great day!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 1-17-21

Post by Deanna13 »

Have a safe trip, Wendy!

We have flurries here. I'm just back from Planet Fitness and Sam's Club. DH is going to help DS with a new heater, so I'll be spending the day scrapping.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies - random house work around the house today along with a few misc things that need done - cat boxes and the bunny cage are on the top of that list (just waiting for Garrett to make his way downstairs). Then I'm hoping to play around in my scrap room for a bit. . .lots I want to get accomplished today so I can spend my day off scrapping tomorrow!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a happy Sunday! Right?
More scrapping for me, salmon for dinner and online church. Still nice clear skies and no snow!
Chilling in the theatre room and all the good feels!
Enjoy your day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! It is snowing jumbo size snowflakes here that are not sticking to the ground, but my goodness are they pretty! Getting ready to read some Lincoln speeches (that man was WORDY! Very shocked Gettysburg Address was only 272 words because the man typically gave HUGE in length speeches; at least pre Civil War). After I get through that, plan to do a little scrapping and then...attacking my closet. It's scary in there. Have a good day everyone!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Another chilly day here again. Been to my kickboxing class and now my back is sore....might have to break out the heating pad since the Aleve isn't helping. Dh wants to go shopping for clothes (gasp!) but not sure I can manage that with my back today. He's lost so much weight and nothing but his shorts fit anymore....he needs some warmer clothes. I've got laundry going now but probably just taking it easy the rest of the day.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Have a safe trip, Wendy! I hope you like your Kallax system as much as I do. Hope your back feels better soon, Tracy. Not too much going on here; DH went to church for the first time in two weeks (out of quarantine). First day back in office at work tomorrow and he is going to be gone Monday night out of town working so got to make sure my clothes are all ready to go. Plus make sure I can go up and down stairs without falling again - oops :lol:

Return to “Daily Chatter”