Saturday 1.16.21

Tamara
Challenge Team

Saturday 1.16.21

Post by Tamara »

Happy Saturday!
We get to take birthday presents to Jett today and hang for a minute. Hoping to get onto some scrapping challenges. So excited to get some grapefruit today. It's finally down to 39 cents so I am sending DH into the store for 16 of them. Love this time of year, although they used to come down in December. this year they didn't but I have been watching. I am still organizing. Just sold 31 stampin up wheels. 95% were brand new. only 7 used. It's exhilarating to get stuff out that I am not using anymore.
Enjoy your day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Saturday 1.16.21

Post by sdwhru »

Glad you are making progress on your organizing/cleaning out, Tamara. When I do that feels like a burden has been lifted.

Today is Cocoa Puff’s birthday so I ordered her some “barkday” cookies and DH and I plan on watching movies from Redbox most of the day. Fingers crossed after I get my boot on Tuesday I should be able to get back to my scrap room :)
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Just got back from taking my son bowling. So glad the bowling alleys are opening up again - with precautions of course. He did amazing!
I just cleaned up the kitchen and I'm working on getting lunch ready.
I have some laundry to do and the just a few small chores. Other than that, the day is mine.
We got a bit of snow today and I'm trying to convince my son to build me a snowman....ya know...gotta get those photo ops! lol

Have a great day!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a lazy day here. Kyle walked over for breakfast this morning and visited a while. I cleaned the kitchen after he left, talked to mom over the phone and now talking to Sandra. Getting ready to settle down on the sofa with the dogs and watch some Youtube or maybe take a nap. I was up late last night and up early with the dogs.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Been to my 5k training this morning. Thankfully the instructor let us walk/run inside since it was so chilly out today. No other plans for today. Feelin kinda lazy this afternoon....might just read or watch some tv.
KMG

Post by KMG »

Getting ready to work on some Valentines cards but thought I would come on here first to look around. Just trying to get familiar with the site.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Return to “Daily Chatter”