Tuesday - 9/15/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 9/15/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Wow - I can't believe that we're halfway thru with September already.....the days, weeks and months just seem to be flying right on by, and I have to admit, I AM NOT a fan!

Real life goes back to normal today. Work from 745 this morning until about 430 and then home for some site work, and possibly dinner out?? My FILs birthday was Sunday, and his gift was on back order and will be delivered today, plus there are some smaller things that I had purchased, but since I wasn't home, Shawn wanted to wait until I was to give them to him.

Other than some site work that I need to do in preparation for October, my evening will be my own! Looking forward to that! :mrgreen:

Have a scrappy day!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday - 9/15/2020

Post by Wendy »

Lordy I did not want to wake up today! I'm still stalling getting ready for work. We have our last baseball championship game tonight. Fingers crossed!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good morning everyone! Gearing up for work right now. Making a list of all the things that need done. I swear to goodness I'm working harder online than I did in the classroom. A different type of working hard, but I LOVE IT! Other than that, low key night at the Johnson house (crossing fingers). Soccer practice, Graduate class. Although my husband who is a member of Ohio Task Force 1, a search and rescue team for FEMA, got notice yesterday that they are rostered/ready to go if another nasty hurricane hits. So I may have an MIA husband again soon...We shall see....Have a good day.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Been for my walk and it started sprinkling but it sure felt good....it is another humid day here. I am getting out of the house by myself today! YAY...that rarely happens. I'm getting my hair cut and colored and then I'm heading to Tuesday Morning....hoping to find something good for this months bingo winner....and then to Bealls to hopefully get some new walking shoes. I'm so looking forward to this afternoon all to myself!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I laid out all the stuff I need for Teresa Collings Event yesterday, now today I have to fit it all in the suitcase. IT is easier to roll it in without having so many bags. I needed some foam squares and the dollar store didn't have any last night so DH said I could go grab it today. Um Yes!!!! I haven't been to Hobby Lobby since last February. So sorry I ran out there first thing this morning before checking on here. :mrgreen: I got a few good deals and had a great shopping spree. Not anything else on my plate today. I'll just tidy here and tidy there!
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

sthom97093 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:24 am Good morning everyone! Gearing up for work right now. Making a list of all the things that need done. I swear to goodness I'm working harder online than I did in the classroom. A different type of working hard, but I LOVE IT! Other than that, low key night at the Johnson house (crossing fingers). Soccer practice, Graduate class. Although my husband who is a member of Ohio Task Force 1, a search and rescue team for FEMA, got notice yesterday that they are rostered/ready to go if another nasty hurricane hits. So I may have an MIA husband again soon...We shall see....Have a good day.
I know how it is to have a husband on call. Mine may be leaving soon for CA or LA or TX...somewhere.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have had a couple of busy non-stop days and the rest of the week looks the same...kind of like working full time again and I'm not used to it after being lazy for 2 years!v :lol: It should settle down next week and I can get back to my schedule and get some scrapping in. I have never been one to nap but I could take one right now. :lol:
Enjy the rest of this beautiful day...at least it is beautiful in NC!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I've been busy working for the deadline today; I worked all weekend so no scrapping for me. DH did my laundry for me this weekend; I still need to put it up. Then Cocoa was having a hard time walking when I got home tonight so I'm not sure what is going on with her. So stuck some pain pills down here. I did get my Peachy Cheap package in so I have that to go through :D
chillycharlie20
In the Kitchen

Post by chillycharlie20 »

Good evening everyone. cloudy, windy and cool here so I'm thinking our fall weather is here to stay. We might get a few days of second summer but I may as well pull out the sweaters and jackets. We have had frost already so the garden is done, I need to dig my potatoes and get them into the garage soon. No scrapping happened here as we were out at the lake, getting everything put away for the season. We had an enjoyable summer but it passed by so very quickly. I need to get some of the photos printed and some pages made before I forget everything that happened this summer!
Cheryl
The difference between an ordeal and an adventure is attitude.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Patti wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:57 pm
sthom97093 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:24 am Good morning everyone! Gearing up for work right now. Making a list of all the things that need done. I swear to goodness I'm working harder online than I did in the classroom. A different type of working hard, but I LOVE IT! Other than that, low key night at the Johnson house (crossing fingers). Soccer practice, Graduate class. Although my husband who is a member of Ohio Task Force 1, a search and rescue team for FEMA, got notice yesterday that they are rostered/ready to go if another nasty hurricane hits. So I may have an MIA husband again soon...We shall see....Have a good day.
I know how it is to have a husband on call. Mine may be leaving soon for CA or LA or TX...somewhere.
We call it JUGS days at our house..."Just Us Girls..." What does your husband do? Mine is the Fire Chief of a local fire dept who is on the rescue team for FEMA.

Return to “Daily Chatter”