Paper House Warehouse Sale!

LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Paper House Warehouse Sale!

Post by LisanTexas »

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is the last week of the Paper House Warehouse sale...for teachers they have planners for $10, they have a mystery box for $35 that includes $150 of stuff and they have a washi tape grab bag of 20 washi rolls for $22 and a sticker grab bag for $20 and MUCH more!! If you use my discount code PH20LISA you get an additional 20% off your order so I think that makes the mystery boxes like $28!! Just thought ya'll might find a good deal or do like I am and do some early Christmas shopping for my crafty pals! https://paperhouseproductions.com/colle ... ekly-deals
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Paper House Warehouse Sale!

Post by Tracy F »

Thanks! I'll have to check that out!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

LisanTexas wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:19 am I just wanted to let everyone know that this is the last week of the Paper House Warehouse sale...for teachers they have planners for $10, they have a mystery box for $35 that includes $150 of stuff and they have a washi tape grab bag of 20 washi rolls for $22 and a sticker grab bag for $20 and MUCH more!! If you use my discount code PH20LISA you get an additional 20% off your order so I think that makes the mystery boxes like $28!! Just thought ya'll might find a good deal or do like I am and do some early Christmas shopping for my crafty pals! https://paperhouseproductions.com/colle ... ekly-deals
I did some early Christmas shopping yesterday over at Paper House courtesy of your discount code! THANK YOU! My Harry Potter loving daughter will be in heaven!
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

sthom97093 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:52 pm
LisanTexas wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:19 am I just wanted to let everyone know that this is the last week of the Paper House Warehouse sale...for teachers they have planners for $10, they have a mystery box for $35 that includes $150 of stuff and they have a washi tape grab bag of 20 washi rolls for $22 and a sticker grab bag for $20 and MUCH more!! If you use my discount code PH20LISA you get an additional 20% off your order so I think that makes the mystery boxes like $28!! Just thought ya'll might find a good deal or do like I am and do some early Christmas shopping for my crafty pals! https://paperhouseproductions.com/colle ... ekly-deals
I did some early Christmas shopping yesterday over at Paper House courtesy of your discount code! THANK YOU! My Harry Potter loving daughter will be in heaven!
Yay!! I am not into Harry Potter but I know they have a great selection of those products!! I picked up a bunch of the kids things (puzzles, stationary kit and stickers) for my niece for stocking stuffers!! Some really great deals!!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

LisanTexas wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:22 am
sthom97093 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:52 pm
Yay!! I am not into Harry Potter but I know they have a great selection of those products!! I picked up a bunch of the kids things (puzzles, stationary kit and stickers) for my niece for stocking stuffers!! Some really great deals!!
It was a great sale! I also got some cute Wizard of Oz stuff. My girls loved (still do) love Wicked and have some awesome pics of my oldest and all her friends dressed up as Wizard of Oz characters. Hoping to someday have opportunity to do a page on that, so got some screaming deals on Oz stuff as well. Thanks for helping me save some money!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

looks like a great sale. Thanks for sharing, lisa and for your discount code
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

My Paper House package arrived! My husband says, "Now what did you buy?" I told him it's the first of the Christmas gifts. Which he proceeds to ask me, "Are you going to hide this somewhere and forget you bought it?" (He knows me too well...) HAHA! But the answer to that question is NO! I'm so excited about everything I bought! Once again, thanks for the coupon code. :)
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

sthom97093 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:50 am My Paper House package arrived! My husband says, "Now what did you buy?" I told him it's the first of the Christmas gifts. Which he proceeds to ask me, "Are you going to hide this somewhere and forget you bought it?" (He knows me too well...) HAHA! But the answer to that question is NO! I'm so excited about everything I bought! Once again, thanks for the coupon code. :)
That was quick! I know what you mean I have hid gifts and lost them before in fact I can't tell you how many times my nephew's Christmas gift became his birthday gift! :lol:
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I just put in an order. thanks, Lisa, for the code for 20% off. :D :D :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

LisanTexas wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:58 pm
sthom97093 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:50 am My Paper House package arrived! My husband says, "Now what did you buy?" I told him it's the first of the Christmas gifts. Which he proceeds to ask me, "Are you going to hide this somewhere and forget you bought it?" (He knows me too well...) HAHA! But the answer to that question is NO! I'm so excited about everything I bought! Once again, thanks for the coupon code. :)
That was quick! I know what you mean I have hid gifts and lost them before in fact I can't tell you how many times my nephew's Christmas gift became his birthday gift! :lol:
I was SHOCKED how quick this package arrived! I will be ordering from them in the future!

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”