Saturday 8/1/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 8/1/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's Saturday.....so what's on your plate today?

My plans are to scrap. I have a couple of projects I need to knock out today. Right now, the dogs are quiet and the cat is laying on his back sleeping next to my lap top. At least he's not sitting on it this morning. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Saturday 8/1/2020

Post by Patti »

I've been cleaning and now I'm scrapping! Have a great Saturday all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Not fully sure what's up. Might read outside for a while (depends on weather), scrap, knit, some sports are on tonight................. No idea.
--Danielle--
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

DH is at the grocery store as we speak. He wanted to get an early start and I had the list ready for him yesterday. All meals have been planned for the entire month. It may have taken me all morning yesterday but going back to a no sugar, breads, white rice, diet so it feels good to have it all in check.
I sent some pics to Walgreens yesterday so those are ready to be picked up and have a creative Memories album to pick up but that's it for me today. Not sure if DH will decide to go for a ride but its pretty hot out so maybe that is off the table. I just wish we could find a beautiful mountain of several colored wildflowers to photograph.
Something is going on with my phone. It keeps using up data and telling me I'm not on the network when I am so it's almost like someone is hacking my phone in the night. We bought more data and it says I only have 10 % for the next two weeks which means they never added the extra data. Crazy phones!!!
I am dejunking a hall closet and will definitely spend time in the scrap room. Always organizing but it is finally paying off. I need to pick up my bag for the retreat next week. My friend said it is full of lots of goodies!
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

We redid my living room into my office last month and are turning my previous office into a pantry. Needless to say, there are little piles of messes everywhere. I plan on conquering messes today and continuing to organize my new office. Exciting stuff!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Had a nice walk this morning.Walked part of it with a lady I see everyday but we're usually going opposite directions. Somehow today we timed it right and walked together, it was nice to get to know her a little more.
Waiting to hear what this hurricane is doing. We've got plenty of food and water so we're just wondering if we need to start bringing in the outside furniture. As long as we don't have to do that I'll be scrapping today.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Those doggone hurricanes! Hopefully it will stay out to sea...

I managed to get signed up with the Victoria Marie Designs virtual crop so I'm trying to play along. We got all our fish in jars or in sealed bags for freezing last night. Steve has the giant pressure cooker out on a single propane burner on the porch and is waiting for it to start steaming. When we first got here and he went to a garage sale he got a LOT of jars and lids and a HUGE pressure cooker for $50. Found out today that the pressure cooker is about $500 new and ours looks like it's never been used! So we scored big time! :)

I have a layout planned and everything is ready to be attached. Just thought I'd pop in here and say hi first. :)

Happy scrapping everyone!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
beecee

Post by beecee »

hi everyone... just popping in. Been MIA as mom has been in hospital over 2 weeks and now i am home with her at her house for almost a week now ... and my brother has just had 2 leg surgeries and another today we hope. He might lose part of his leg below the knee if things aren't good.... so way to much going on right now. Prayers appreciated and chat again when i can. Thanks
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

beecee wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:42 am hi everyone... just popping in. Been MIA as mom has been in hospital over 2 weeks and now i am home with her at her house for almost a week now ... and my brother has just had 2 leg surgeries and another today we hope. He might lose part of his leg below the knee if things aren't good.... so way to much going on right now. Prayers appreciated and chat again when i can. Thanks
So sorry to hear this Bev. I'll say a few prayers for all of you.

Return to “Daily Chatter”