Saturday 5/23/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 5/23/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! What's everyone up to today?

Since I finished all the grass (including the pecan orchard) yesterday. Today is all mine and now that the pain from all the grass cutting has worn off I plan to scrap today. No cooking, no housework (maybe a little) and no going anywhere for the next 24 hours at least. I have a grill out tomorrow that may be rained out but we will have to wait and see.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Saturday 5/23/2020

Post by Patti »

I'm waiting for it to dry out a little more before I hit the yard and start digging a trench for the landscape barrier. I need to get a birthday present put together...scrap supplies for a 13-year-old, and do some laundry.
Enjoy your Sat. everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in a bit today. Sat outside for a while watching the birds but it got hot in the sun. Yesterday's real feel temp was 103 and today will be about the same. No plans for today that I know of....think I'll stay in the a/c and scrap.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Saturday!
Today we are picking up my dad around noon and taking him on a ride with us to the red barn in santaquin. He has never been there before and he loves grapefruit and oranges. We are going to let him pick out some fruit and then have some ice cream. That's his favorite part.They have fresh squeezed apple juice and Ms Kalli has requested a quart. When we went 6 weeks ago she was devastated that we didn't think to bring some back to her. So this time I told her we were going and asked her if she wanted to put her order in. Duh! Grandma yes! 😂😂😂And then later tonight we are going to dinner with my husband's boss and his wife. This morning we're just chilling around the house.
Enjoy your weekend!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Up super early this morning - not sure what brought it on, but out of no where I decided to start going through my closet. *of course another unfinished project. Yesterday morning I was looking for some warmer clothes for work (as it's never really warm, warm here in PA for me), and i left some clothes laying out . . .that's probably what did it. I'm currently at a really good stopping point, and even have a nice bag of clothes for donation.

Shawn and I watched a tv show earlier, and now he's out cutting the grass since it's warm out and the grass has dried off . . .G is still sleeping. He hasn't felt good the past couple of days. He slept with his window open one night this past week, and his allergies are cray cray right now, not to mention he failed to tell me his script was empty. You'd think he'd learn.

Any who, no plans for today yet. I want to work in my scrap room a bit. I'm currently transitioning every thing from my Sterlite 8-1/2 x 11 3-drawer containers to the 12 x 12 ones that I have. I'm hoping to have every thing sorted and combined by the time my IKEA shelves arrive . . .then I'll tackle my kits . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Today is a very lazy day!
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

I woke up really late this morning and I'm just having coffee now. Hubby and I stayed up late watching some movies in the twilight series. This afternoon we go to my local scrapbook store for curbside pickup and then i hit the craft room for another sketch and video. Once that's done i might do some housework. Have to have my priorities straight!
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Hung with Mom, sat outside a bit, watched a DVRed show, knit while watching some Fraggle Rock, now the end of a Harry Potter then music.
--Danielle--
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

DH cooked breakfast and I did some cleaning/laundry. He also worked on our shower seal; it had a small leak. Septic was better today. I finally made it to my scrap room in the later afternoon; didn't get lots done - just a few project life pages. My virus program ticked me off. It quarantined my doc file; I was like really? A word perfect file so I had to spend time finding it. Did order couple new pair of jeans since sales are going on.

Return to “Daily Chatter”