It's FRI-YAY.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

and I'm home for the entire day! The sun is shining and my plans are to get outside and piddle a bit. I have some raking to do and limbs to pick up after the electric company came to trim branches away from the power lines. This needs to be done before we can mow the lawn. Next week the forecast shows a lot more rain. Our only window to get the lawn mowed is today or tomorrow. How about you? Anyone scrapping today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: It's FRI-YAY.....

Post by Patti »

The sun is shining! Like Jan, this is an opportunity to get outside for the first time this week. I need to run to the vet to get some meds for Roscoe and then on to Walmart to pick up some groceries and mailing envelopes/boxes.
Enjoy your Friday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Not really sure what's up today. I had thought of reading outside (cloudy but near 70*) but it looks like it wants to rain (I do sit under a covered pergola tho). So not sure if I'll sit outside or work by my scrap area or knit or watch DVRed shows or what. Guess it's a "We'll see" sort of day. I will have some sort of music playing.
--Danielle--
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!

I'm home today too unless I run to my daughters for a bit. I am going to scrap but on retreat projects. We were able to pick up our box last week so I think I will just put together the cards or the layouts. Not starting on the travel book until I know I have lots of time since I will need to spread it out on the table. More tidying in the scrap room. Yesterday I was being lazy sitting on the couch after my afternoon apple and peanut butter. I had twenty minutes before exercising and decided not too waste it. I jumped in and emptied another box and organized some chipboard.
Make it happen!
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

scrlvr78 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:38 am Not really sure what's up today. I had thought of reading outside (cloudy but near 70*) but it looks like it wants to rain (I do sit under a covered pergola tho). So not sure if I'll sit outside or work by my scrap area or knit or watch DVRed shows or what. Guess it's a "We'll see" sort of day. I will have some sort of music playing.
I love those "we'll see" sort of days! To me they mean, I have no where to go, nothing to do and the day is mine to do whatever I want, whenever I want. :lol: Oh and music, I seem to get a little more creative when I have some type of music going in the background. I have quite the genre of music on my Iphone.....from Justin Timberlake to Conway Twitty. :lol:
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

All the grass has been mowed except pecan orchard and I'm saving that one for Kyle. I'm waiting for Ruby (Pee Wee) and Jolene to come in now so I can clean and mow inside the dog run. That's all I have left to do and then I can shower and finish dinner. ;)
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

I'm stuck working from home until 2:00 p.m. and then I'm hoping to get into my craft room and play! I do have some gardening to do this weekend but forecast isn't great.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I’m still at work for another half hour. We just rolled the phones and I just finished wiping down the waiting room chairs and furniture. Everything is nice and clean for Tuesday when I come back. Now to just busy myself until 4:30 pm when I can clock out and start my much needed 3 day weekend! Lots to do in my scrap room this weekend! Looking forward to actually scrapping a layout or two as well!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Dh had an appt with his Audiologist so I went with him because he promised me breakfast out. Ended up going to Cracker Barrel....it was sooo nice to eat out again. They had a reduced menu and nothing on the tables. We watched them wipe everything down between guests. Then we headed to Tuesday Morning and Dollar Tree. Bought a couple of things at TM but was disappointed that they mostly had stamps and I don't really need any more. Then went to Walmart and it was packed. Didn't need much but it took forever. So no scrapping today....hopefully tomorrow.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Been working in my scrap room this evening, and doing a little behind the scenes site work. Of course you'd never know it. . .lol!

Need to decide what I want for dinner. I'm spoiled with Shawn always cooking. Sad thing is, he's still at work and still has to drive 45 minutes home. You'd think I'd be the good wife for a change and cook something for him - :mrgreen: NOT! I do feel bad though, but no idea what to make, everything is frozen, and I'm tired.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”