FRI-YAY Feb. 14th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

FRI-YAY Feb. 14th

Post by Jan Mosier »

This time last year I was having surgery. Thankfully, this Valentine's Day I will be doing something a little more fun! Today Kyle and I are going to Harbor Freight to pick up some tools to go with the flatware bender that is coming in tomorrow and then on to Columbia to look around a bit.......we will probably grab some lunch before heading home. Nothing else on the agenda that I know of. So, what's on your plate today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: FRI-YAY Feb. 14th

Post by Krystle »

Work then dinner at home with the family
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Not much just Dinner for two
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Nothing planned for today. Staying home and scrapping hopefully.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Scrapbooking and letting my foot and ankle heal. I've been pretty much confined to the house for the past month, and I'm getting stir-crazy. :roll: :roll: Hoping I can talk Mike into driving me out to Hobby Lobby -- I am in dire need of a few things, but if I send Mike for them he usually sees something he thinks will "work better" and buys it instead; and usually it doesn't work better, or at all.
Last edited by BarbP on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Just hanging home today. We took our Valentines to the kids and grandkids last night! Kind of falling off the sugar wagon this morning. I had French toast with strawberries and bananas then stopped for donuts after my errand. I only ate one, I am freezing the dozen for family dinner dessert on Sunday. I was going to make ice cream sandwiches with the Mint cookies left over from Christmas and decided donuts would be easier.
Hoping to scrap a little today and just do odds and ends.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Took an elderly friend to lunch and then helped her do her exercises (she fell a few weeks ago). Thinking about scrapping.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Just got home from work, pretty tired, but super excited to finally get to see the Planitarium show (that was postponed from last Friday) tonight. Hopefully I can stay awake! Other than that, not really any plans for the weekend that I know of. Maybe go look at mattresses and new phones, but I've not committed to either!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Spent the day with DH; several errands to run, etc. We rented The Addams Family (the new animated one) so now watching that. Didn't get around to doing any scrapping today but will hopefully tomorrow. I'm sending him to a neighbor ladies to work

Return to “Daily Chatter”