Tuesday - 1/14/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 1/14/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Headed out the door in about 5 minutes . . .early day for me. Start at 7:00 am and out by 3:30 if all goes as planned . . .not much on the agenda for this afternoon, as the inlaws cancelled dinner on us. Apparently something came up unexpectedly, so we'll probably just go ourselves.

Garrett doesn't have school today, so he'll be spending the day doing all of the homework assigned to him yesterday. Fun Fun Fun.

My goal is to spend another 30 minutes cleaning tonight, then the remainder of the evening is to do whatever I want. . .hoping to start another layout to be honest.

Have a good one.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 1/14/2020

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my morning walk in a very dense fog today. Came home soaking wet!
Today I get to do some cleaning finally. Dh finally got his village all put away though there are still some boxes in my scraproom. Just need to move the buffet back into the dining room and my house will be back to normal. Never thought I'd be so excited to clean!
This afternoon I'm playing mah jong and tonight I have my cardio drumming class.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy- I've been going to ask you about Mah jong I just play the matches and move on. Is there something else to gaining points? I have never read the rules.

Cleaning bathrooms today is on the docket and running to the grocery store for bread. Still walking around the house with McLeods Daughters on Hulu. Into season 5 but it has had it's twists and turns. Maybe a bit of scrapping will turn up in there.
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I need to get more organized at work and at home today. Also vacation planning.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a bum around the house today. The majority of it so far has been talking on the phone. Need to mop but it's raining here again today and expecting more tomorrow. I have some bbq chicken laid out to throw on the grill tonight if the rain let's up.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I spent the day chasing a runaway dog. I climbed down muddy hills in the rain, drove up and down streets and finally with the help of a neighbor found him tangled in a fence with it wrapped around his neck. We cut him out and then I brought him home and gave him a bath. This afternoon I let him out to go to the bathroom and my phone rang and he disappeared again. Down the muddy rainy slopes again to the bottom of our property {2 acres of woods) and he somehow had gotten outside the fence again. I stood there and watched the little stinker run and jump in the creek. So much for the bath!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:45 am Tracy- I've been going to ask you about Mah jong I just play the matches and move on. Is there something else to gaining points? I have never read the rules.

Cleaning bathrooms today is on the docket and running to the grocery store for bread. Still walking around the house with McLeods Daughters on Hulu. Into season 5 but it has had it's twists and turns. Maybe a bit of scrapping will turn up in there.
Happy Tuesday!!
The real game of Mah Jong is completely different than the online matching one. As far as gaining points in the online one, I don't know how, I play like you do. The real Mah Jong doesn't have any matching in it. You play with 3-4 people and have to buy a yearly card from the National Mah Jong League that tells you what runs you can make with the tiles to win the game. It's hard to explain but once you learn it most people get hooked on it. Our community has many ladies that play, some groups even play for money. It really makes you use your brain but it's a lot of fun.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I’ve been crying all day, my son Jerry, my youngest went back to New Mexico yesterday. I miss my boys, I’m sad they are so far away. :( :| :cry:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:03 pm I’ve been crying all day, my son Jerry, my youngest went back to New Mexico yesterday. I miss my boys, I’m sad they are so far away. :( :| :cry:
Lolis that has to be a hard thing. So sorry you have to deal with that. It sounds like you go visit them as often as you can. Hopefully soon you'll all be back in the same state again
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:09 am
Lolis wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:03 pm I’ve been crying all day, my son Jerry, my youngest went back to New Mexico yesterday. I miss my boys, I’m sad they are so far away. :( :| :cry:
Lolis that has to be a hard thing. So sorry you have to deal with that. It sounds like you go visit them as often as you can. Hopefully soon you'll all be back in the same state again
Thank you, Tamara! At least they are together!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”