Wednesday - 1/15/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 1/15/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

Getting ready to leave for work in a few minutes. It's my late night, so I don't go in until 10:30 am. Need to stop at the post office first. Garrett has already left as his first class starts at 10:15 this morning. He'll be changing his Spanish 2 to Spanish 1 this afternoon as well. He was going to give it a day or two and see, but there's no way he'll be able to pass this class. . .

No plans for me this evening other than I'm hoping to do another 30 minutes of cleaning / sorting. I feel a bit accomplished when I set the timer and get things done . . .anyone else do this?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - 1/15/2020

Post by Tamara »

Tammy that is such a great idea. I should do it more as well.
I have a couple things on the docket today. Going to lunch with some friends and then I have a class I wanted to take this afternoon. It is our last grandson's first birthday. They aren't celebrating it until Sunday but we will see them tonight at his brother's basketball game.
Just doing a little bit of laundry this morning.
Hope you all get a lot done!
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm headed to the post office and then on to Walmart to find some jump rings and crimp beads and then it's home to scrap. I have declared Wed. officially craft day at my house. DH is leaving for Africa for 3 weeks so it may be craft day every day then!
Tammy, I used to do a drawer a day organizing but maybe the 30 minutes with a timer would be a good idea.
Have a great day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Wednesday ladies.......

Post by Jan Mosier »

what are you up to?

It's another wet day here in SC. It's suppose to rain again today and I need to get out and run a few errands. I also need to pick up a beard trimmer for my boy next door, stop in the antique store while I'm in town, Goodwill because I can't resist the temptation and maybe grab lunch. Hoping to scrap tonight. It's been a few days and I need to push some paper around. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, that's a great idea to set a timer. I'll have to try that!
I slept in big time today! Guess I needed it.
My house is back to normal. Dh even did some cleaning while I was out yesterday and I finally have my scraproom back.
Have some laundry going and am headed into my scraproom shortly. This afternoon dh and I have a gym orientation to show us how to use all our community gym equipment. This is my way of getting dh to start exercising like his dr's want him too. His excuse was always I don't like to walk outside and I don't know how to use the treadmills. I've told him the instructions are right on the treadmills but he refused to go so I went ahead and signed us up for the orientation.....he was not too happy about it but agreed to go if I went with him. I have a yoga class right after that so I'm hoping he'll stay and get some exercise in while I'm in class.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

A day of craziness here - drop the dog off for therapy; go to DH's cardiologist appt; go pickup new retainer. Back to my car; I conned DH into running my errands LOL Then to work for a bit. A doctor appt for me in a couple of hours so back out the door and then back to work for a few hours. DH made chicken crockpot taco chili. It was amazing! Now we are watching Abomindable
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

home from work. Got home right about seven . . .Shawn already had dinner ready and waiting (bbq'd pork chops & chicken on the grill). Since he and G had already eaten, I just sat at the bar and watched last nights episode of New Amsterdam on HULU now that it's back on. . .

Now I'm about to set the timer for my 30 minutes of tidying up in my scraproom . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”