RQOTD 12.8.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD 12.8.19

Post by Tamara »

Do you fill Christmas socks at your house or does Santa?

When the kids were little we had pixies. Drew names and then you filled that persons sock. Then we would go through them on Christmas Eve and watch everyone open their stocking stuff.
Now I fill all the socks at my house kids and grandkids and we open them on Christmas.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: RQOTD 12.8.19

Post by tammyfolk »

Santa used to do them at our house, but after my divorce and move to PA, Christmas' were never the same as Jackie was grown and out of the house, and always did Christmas elsewhere, and Garrett always went to his dads in NC.

We probably won't even put up any decorations this year . . .G is going to his dads for two weeks (and Christmas) and Jackie is leaving tomorrow to return (so she says) after the new year. . .

I always dread Christmas . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I have hung and filled stockings every year until Kyle moved out and maybe a year or two afterwards. Then I bought stockings for each dog and filled those until I lost Lulu. It was hard to hang stocking the first Christmas but I did hang them the next year. Then we had more dogs than stockings so I haven't hung stockings in a few years.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

When I was growing up, Santa brought the big stuff for Christmas and the 3 Wise King filled the stockings on the 6th of January.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

When I was a kid Santa filled our stockings and left them at the foot of our beds. That way when we woke up early we had something to open and mom and dad got to sleep a little longer.
Now dh and I hang up our stockings but don't usually fill them. If we do fill them it's always with candy, which neither one of us needs.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Santa did my stocking when I was young. Have done stockings with small things for my family members. Lots of times we just hang and don't put anything in there.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

We do! I still need to figure out what to put in my husband’s this year though!

Return to “Question of the Day”