FRI-YAY December 6th!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

FRI-YAY December 6th!

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's almost the weekend! Any major plans?

I have to head down to Hartsville today to restock the stores with dog treats and will bum around town for a bit. I also need to stop in Wallyworld for a few groceries while I'm down that way. Not much else on the agenda. I'm hoping (fingers crossed) for lots of creative time over the weekend.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: FRI-YAY December 6th!

Post by Tamara »

My life never seems to slow down. I really am doing this in a minute...cleaning off my scrap table. I can't even find what I need to take to the crop tonight. So it is happening. I'm planning on staying inside all day. I'm hoping to get some Christmas decorations up as well.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I'm still recovering from my cold. I will try to get started on a new layout tonight!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Was up early for my cold walk this morning. Dh is doing much better today, he just has a pulled muscle and they've put him on steroids and he's feeling better already. He just has to take it easy for a couple of days.
Our landscapers were here to redo some of our irrigation in the flower beds and then I went grocery shopping. Not sure what else I'll do this afternoon though I should really clean my scrapdesk off so I can play.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Have to go take dog to therapy in a bit. New Christmas tree should be up this weekend - yeah! Am going to try to get some scrappy quality time this weekend. Another dog needs to go have a blood test done.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I painted woodwork all day. :( Not my favorite thing to do.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Buried under with paperwork, long hours, feeling horrid, Christmas socoal stuff and kids dancing and sports.
I just haven't had any time for myself, hopefully this weekend.

Return to “Daily Chatter”