It's Hump Day.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Hump Day.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

again, so what's on your plate for today?

I'm hoping for another quiet scrappy day but I think my mom wants to ride up to the antique store again today. I need to close out November with the owner anyway.....will most likely grab some lunch and visit the Goodwill while we're out. I also need to bake.......the retail store called yesterday to let me know they were running low on treats again.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: It's Hump Day.....

Post by Patti »

I have a meeting this afternoon but before it I hope to get some cleaning done...dog hair everywhere. I also need to work on the telephone tag LO and finish putting up my Christmas tree.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

This morning I have a massage scheduled. Had to hurry and think of some gift to give her and my hairdresser tomorrow. I haven't even figured out neighbor gifts yet. I grabbed a package of Almonds and tied ribbon and a bell to put on it. They are both healthy people so I think it will work. Then I am back home for some tidying up. I need to pack up some layouts for a crop I am attending Friday night. Also might put out a few Christmas decorations. We aren't getting the tree out until Saturday but I am slowly doing a few things a day with the boxes that I can reach in the garage.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I'm so excited.....I get some alone time today! Dh has a hair appointment, he'll only be gone about an hour but I always look forward to it. Think I'll work on getting some decorations up and maybe a little scrapping today. Need to make a card for my hair stylist who I go to tomorrow.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

hello, hello, hello . . .

busy past few days here . . barely had time to do much of anything much less check in here. Sorry about that. We just got home and settled in and I thought I'd try to check in here for a few minutes. We were at the inlaws house celebrating Miss Everlys 3rd birthday this evening, plus Wednesdays are my late nights anyway . . .

Tomorrow is work again, and then we're either taking E to the mall to see Santa, or to see the Christmas lights in Duboistown. It all depends on the weather so we'll decide tomorrow. . .

No scrapping for me the past few days . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

With the kiddos in town I can see why you aren't scrapping. Spending time with them is so important when you get it, Tammy.

Just work for me. Then came home and put up some laundry and am watching a Hallmark movie now. I'm thinking of going to bed now and not finishing the movie as my throat is starting to hurt. Went to the eye doc today; my eyes have barely changed so that is the good news. Our plan only pays for frames every two years and as I got new glasses for distance I chose to skip getting glasses. I have mono vision (naturally). My left eye reads up close and my right eye reads far away. So I have two sets of glasses. One for driving for distances and one for reading my monitors at work. They set back 34" or more so they set back pretty far. I asked about having Lasik surgery but doc said I would have to wear glasses to read. No thank you as I like being able to read my phone and patterns, etc without glasses.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I spent most of the day in Colorado Springs; finally got the CT scan done on my right foot. (The third time's the charm -- I had to cancel twice because of snow storms). Also visited Simple Pleasures, a lovely scrapbook and stamp store. The owner was the only person in the store and I hadn't seen her in at least a year, so it was great to talk to her. I also bought some new papers (Simple Stories Autumn Splendor, a couple sheets of Stamperia -- great for masculine layouts, and Freezin' Season by Simple Stories). Mike set up the Christmas tree in the living room and strung the lights. Now it' up to me to decorate. He also has some holiday things in the front yard. Now that he's retired, he decided that decorating is fun :D

Return to “Daily Chatter”