Saturday 11/16

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Saturday 11/16

Post by Tracy F »

What's everyone up to today?

I was up early for an exercise class and plan on spending the day baking cookies. It's cloudy and cool here so that should help warm up the house.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday 11/16

Post by Krystle »

I slept in a bit and then took my son to our natural science museum.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon everyone. . . .slept in this morning, watched an episode or two of Brothers & Sisters, then G and I had haircuts, stopped at the bakery, and the recycling center on the way home.

I've spent the afternoon catching up on some DVRd tv with Shawn and doing laundry. It's almost dinner time here, so we need to make a decision on that, and then I plan on spending the rest of the afternoon in my scraproom.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just chillin' in my scraproom now. Finished up a LO for a challenge. Now, I got to decide on what to do next :lol: DH and I watched the second episode of The Mandalorian (Disney+) this morning. It is really good.

I did break down and order a Cricut Maker; it was on sale at HSN, plus I had a coupon and free shipping. Is it all the much better than the Explore??? A little late now to be asking, I know....
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good evening everyone. It's been a somewhat busy day. Kyle came over this morning for breakfast and we went to town afterwards. By the time we got back I uncrated the dogs and took a short nap.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It was another day at the retreat. Up early and out the door so as not to miss all the fun! I got a bonus today. American crats left all of their embossing folders and dies with Mom and Me, so they picked a few of us locals to bring our big shots today so that those that didn't get theirs cut yesterday could use them (it was a card kit and American crafts brought all the supplies but left after a couple of hours.) those of us that brought our machines got to pic 3 dies and three embossing folders. I got Seasons Greetings, HoHoHo and Joy and a poiensettia, thatched design and a fancy edge embossing folders.Then all of a sudden more dies appeared today so they sold them for $4.00 Of course I had to get the other two words Believe and Merry Christmas. And I bought the knitted embossing folder. they had gnome for the holidays that no one was choosing so they sold them for $2. As always it was a fun retreat. I will be posting pics on my facebook. This month is flying by!'
Came home and made dinner. Tom grilled Salmon. It was delicious!!

Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

A bit of a busy weekend. Bronte's Dancing, an Indonesian Festival at tge Embassy, SouthFest a local festival, some shoe shopping for Paige, a quick ride at the BMX track which included a stack, a lovely drive to a new swimming water hole, housework and scrapping.

Return to “Daily Chatter”