Wednesday 11/13/19

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 11/13/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a bit chilly here this morning, 27 degrees when I got up and a High today of 43.......that's cold for us. I've got a groomer coming sometime today to trim nails and 2 dogs. Not really feeling it today. I would rather bum around the house in my pj's and scrap today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 11/13/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Getting ready to head out to work. It's my late day so I slept in a bit. Also going in a half hour early, which is ok . . since I'm already ready. Dreading going out as well, as it's a bit cold out therel. We still have snow in our front yard, as the way our house faces, it doesn't get much sun, so we're usually the ones with snow left over after everyone elses has melted away. . .G wasn't happy that he had to scrap his windows this morning either . . . he learned real quick that he'll need more time in the morning, and will now have to crank his car early to get the defrost working. . .things you take for granted as a kid. Welcome to adulthood G!

No plans for us tonight as it'll be late when I get home . . .probably watch Survivor and then mess around for a bit in my scrap room. Anyone else scrapping today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I slept in this morning and it's a bit cool here for us and extremely windy....glad I didn't walk today.
Taking dh to eye doc and then stopping at grocery store if he can see well enough to walk around. Tonight I have a chair yoga class. Probably won't get around to scrapping today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Trying to pack lightly for the retreat. I always take my big roller case and never get to it so I am trying to pack without taking it. Two bags in and I am done! right? lol I used to get lots done but since I am the photographer I have to be up and around more taking pics and then I don't get anything done but the projects. That's ok though. We are going to a Birthday lunch for my 81 year old neighbor and then two of the crop attendees are flying in from California and I may end up picking them up at their hotel and taking them to mom and me to shop.
Just finished up my layout that I will be posting on Saturday. That is a big relief. :P
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Enjoy your crop! I got a tiny bit of work done on my layout last night -- hopefully I can finish it tonight.
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Hubby woke up with Man flu..... he had better keep it to himself, I don't have time to get sick.
Today brings three different meetings and a teleconference. Fun!! ;)
A lot of Australia is burning with bushfires right now, nothing near us, but a lot of my friends are near where they are, so I am a bit worried.
One of my good friends has 15 Alaskan Malamutes, 6 cats, 3 cows and heaps of birds, is all ready to leave as the fire heads closer, she just has to load all the animals into her trailer and car. I wish I lived closer so I coukd give her a hand.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tracey, hope your friend that has all the animals gets them all moved. Just work day for me; my off day (no exercise). I did manage to get my new punch out of the package so looking forward to using it. It is a banner one like Tamara's; due to her I had to have one LOL. Got a new die, also, that I need to get put up. A little at a time ;)
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:49 pm Tracey, hope your friend that has all the animals gets them all moved. Just work day for me; my off day (no exercise). I did manage to get my new punch out of the package so looking forward to using it. It is a banner one like Tamara's; due to her I had to have one LOL. Got a new die, also, that I need to get put up. A little at a time ;)
Tamara is an enabler. :lol: Can't wait to see what you do with it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:49 pm Tracey, hope your friend that has all the animals gets them all moved. Just work day for me; my off day (no exercise). I did manage to get my new punch out of the package so looking forward to using it. It is a banner one like Tamara's; due to her I had to have one LOL. Got a new die, also, that I need to get put up. A little at a time ;)
Yea! so glad you found one!! I left mine on my scrap desk and have already used it a lot. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:46 am
Yea! so glad you found one!! I left mine on my scrap desk and have already used it a lot. :D
That is what I am hoping I will do too

Return to “Daily Chatter”