It's Friday!! 4/21/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday!! 4/21/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

getting ready to head out the door! Have to be clocked in at 7:30 this morning which means I have to light a fire under Gs tail this morning to get him moving a tad bit faster......we're always so tired on Fridays....but then again, we (especially him) always have such a busy week. His schedule next week makes me tired just reading it!!

Luckily it's a half day for me today! Need to do some Band Booster work and then hopefully Jackie and I will be going to see Beauty and the Beast today. Shawn has even offered to babysit!! His son Tyler called last night....they just found out that his wife is 5 weeks pregnant, so it looks like we're going to be grandparents again. They just got married in March.

Not much else on the agenda today other than some more site work....everyone adjusting to the new colors ok?? And working on some NSD things!! If you haven't done so already, please check out the NSD thread and check out the sponsors!!

Have a great day!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday!! 4/21/17

Post by Jan Mosier »

Wow, another grandchild. Congratulations!

Its been a busy morning here, trying to get ready for Saturday's market. I still have a sewing project I need to do before I leave in the morning. I have put it off all week and now time has run out. I'm still new to sewing so it's no fun so I procrastinate as long as I can.
Hope everyone has a safe weekend.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Yay - congratulations on the second grandchild!

So so happy it is Friday! Fri-yay!
Going to bed early and getting up early to scrap and chill and do laundry and whatever other stuff I want to do!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Congrats on the great news of another grand!!! there is nothing like them! I checked out the NSD sponsors...great stuff!
I need to get to bed. My weekend to work and then tomorrow evening we are going to a gala...fund raiser for Schools for Haiti.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Congrats. More baby pics to scrap

Return to “Daily Chatter”