Saturday - 10/12/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday - 10/12/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Just being lazy this morning. Shawn played around with the bed some more last night, and I was able to get a decent nights sleep finally. I woke up about 7:10 and just laid there and watched an episode of Brothers & Sisters on my Ipad. Already started the laundry, and am currently held up in my scrap room with the door closed. I plan on spending my day in here! *I do need to make that trip to Walmart still, and Ulta, but as long as I do it this weekend sometime, it's all good.

What's everyone else up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Cassy
Prep Cook

Re: Saturday - 10/12/19

Post by Cassy »

Morning everyone! It has been a long few weeks. I have been suffering with TMJ issues. Just when I think things are getting better, they get worse. Let's just say it was a long night. My plans for today include, working on a set of journals for a lovely lady in the UP and completing some challenges. I also need to clean my car. However, that will be my son's job. :lol:

So for the first time yesterday, I used a grocery pickup service at Walmart. It was amazing. The products were good, the service was fabulous, the ordering was easy, no complaints!!! I see me avoiding the grocery store more often! Anyone else use a service like this regularly?
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Saturday everyone!
Tammy what type of bed is it? Jorge and I tried a bed at the fair once, it was amazing, but way too expensive! It had a zero gravity setting.
My husband and I are on Keto, so I’ve been trying different recipes and products. I made cupcakes last night with 1 net carb! They are amazing!
We’re on the road again this morning, we received our DS’s graduation diploma from the university, for my youngest, and we’re taking it to have it framed. Also, to celebrate our weight loss this week, we’re going for a keto breakfast at Jimmy’s Eggs.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Busy morning here. For whatever reason the dogs have been aggravating this morning. Maybelline and LoLa started at 6:30 this morning needing to go out. Johnny, my shitter :lol: didn't want to go out at all. Kyle and Dutch walked over for a roll of toilet paper and visited for a short while which held up feed time. As of now all the dogs have been out fed and out again. Most are sleeping so I finally got a load of clothes in the wash and made myself breakfast. I'm suppose to piddle (work) in the yards with Kyle and Dutch in a little while. We need to clean inside the dog run and mow today. Also a load or two of dog laundry at some point today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I managed to sleep in a bit today so I'm off to a late start. I'm hoping to scrap today but first I need to do some tidying up. Tonight we're getting together with neighbors for some drinks on the lanai. It's a bit cooler out so it should be nice night out.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Lolis wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:27 am Tammy what type of bed is it?
It's a Personal Comfort Bed . It's like they took the sleep number bed and inproved on it, but even so, I'm still having issues. Last night wasn't perfect, but much better than the previous nights.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

It's a lazy day around here, too. I'm hoping to get into my scrap room this afternoon and at least make it a somewhat productive day!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

It was supposed to be a somewhat lazy day but got up with the Doxie having back leg or her back issues so had to take her into the vet (she didn't want to walk). Gave her a pain shot and pain meds and sent us home. If she gets worse we have to rush her to the City for surgery. Praying it doesn't get to that point. Came home and finished the OU-Texas game, laundry and working on church financials for tomorrow since I worked so late this last week I wasn't able to do it after work. So now watching Scooby-Doo with the dog. DH had started some meatballs when we got up with Cocoa and had that for late lunch; pretty tasty.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

My son and I baked a pie

Return to “Daily Chatter”