Thursday 8/29

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 8/29

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. What's on your plate today?

It's a beautiful day here in SC. Sun is out and there is a slight breeze....temps in the high 80's today. Still hot but at least we're not in the triple digits this week. I should be outside raking grass but here I sit. I've been playing door tag with the dogs and making phone calls all morning. Waiting on a couple of return calls now. Last weeks biopsy results are back and they are benign. I have a couple of more projects on my scrap desk that I hope to work on today. Anyone else scrapping today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 8/29

Post by Tamara »

Jan so happy your results were benign.
I've been having a hard time again trying to get pics to load for me. I need to s=do something different. I take so many pics and there is no longer room on my computer. DH took them off last night but I have so many I won't use. I wish I took time to get them off my phone . Finally got the challenges loaded. I am going to sew a bit today. Tonight is our sisters craft night and we are using my house since my sister doing it lives 1 1/2 hours away and the rest of us aren't willing to travel that far on a week night. I bought some cute Halloween towels yesterday so I need to do a few of them.
I also need something simple for dinner.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Great news, Jan! Enjoy your sewing time Tamara. Hubby came in last night for a doc appt this morning so I went with him to make sure he told the doc all he needed to tell him LOL. Then going to dinner and a movie with a former co-worker after work. Going to see the dog in the car movie (can't remember the exact name). So grateful tomorrow is Friday and have three days off (and I'm not having to work - yippee!!)
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good evening! I was out and about pricing countertops today which meant I had to drive up the mountains and have to echo Jan's "What a beautiful day it is today!" Such a gorgeous drive.
Jan, glad to hear the good news.
Tammy, glad G is back in band.
Tamara & Becca, enjoy family and friends!
DH is working so I'm going to scrap!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Patti wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:28 pm Tammy, glad G is back in band.
Did I post that here?? I can't remember. The past few days have been a total blur between G joining clubs, and going to said club meetings, doctors appts, working late, and what not! Any who, yep he joined band!! First practice was tonight!! Practice every Tues and Thurs (just like high school) and their first concert is in three weeks. Of course he came home tonight with NO details. LOL

Too bad he can't back track. If he would have auditioned for the band prior, he would have been awarded another $3000 in scholarship money. Something to definitely check into. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Jan Mosier wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:28 am Last weeks biopsy results are back and they are benign.
That's great news Jan!! Was thinking about you the past few days. . .

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:03 am I take so many pics and there is no longer room on my computer. DH took them off last night but I have so many I won't use. I wish I took time to get them off my phone .
I keep saying that I'm going to do this too, but honestly it's soooo much easier to have them on my phone! I can do then and now pics, order pics off my phone, print as needed. . . I figure I'll limit my videos, and keep taking pics until it says "no more woman". lol

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:06 pm Hubby came in last night for a doc appt this morning so I went with him to make sure he told the doc all he needed to tell him LOL.

Then going to dinner and a movie with a former co-worker after work. Going to see the dog in the car movie (can't remember the exact name).
So glad you got to spend some time with your husband, even if it was for a doctors appt!!

How was the movie??

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:51 pm
sdwhru wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:06 pm Hubby came in last night for a doc appt this morning so I went with him to make sure he told the doc all he needed to tell him LOL.

Then going to dinner and a movie with a former co-worker after work. Going to see the dog in the car movie (can't remember the exact name).
So glad you got to spend some time with your husband, even if it was for a doctors appt!!

How was the movie??
It had some sad spots in it, but it was really good. I did cry about the last 10 minutes of the movie (of course)

Return to “Daily Chatter”