Thursday 6/13/19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday 6/13/19

Post by Tamara »

Good morning!
You're closer to the weekend are you excited?
DH is missing out on his Japan trip. It's cost us at least $1,000 for him not to go. Just have to wash it away there's nothing we could do about it.
I have a scrapbook Retreat starting tonight I'm all packed and my bags are at the door. I bought some new capris from Kohl's that came yesterday so there in the washer and I'll have a couple new outfits to wear.
not much else that really needs to be done today. I've already taking meat out for dinner so I guess I'll head to the scraproom and tackle another corner cleaning.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Re: Thursday 6/13/19

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I'm with you Tamara I need to clean my scrap room to I did my laundry yesterday get dinner on mop my floor I guess time to go and tackle my craft room
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a baking day for me. Sweet potatoes are on one dehydrator and the peanut butter treats are done in the other. Now I can start on the last batch of treats and get them in the dehydrator and call it a done. Boarders are still here and the twins will be back tomorrow. No scrapping this week but grass has been mowed (including the pecan orchard) and the faux wood blinds in the kitchen and laundry room has been taken down, bleached and put back up. It's not much but it's progress.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me and then some more work on the stuff for mothers/fathers day at church. I just about have all the ones with pictures done; just need to download and print some more pics, etc. Noel kept the rice down last night so I gave her some more this morning. Now I'm just ready for the weekend. Sorry to hear about your dh's trip, Tamara

Return to “Daily Chatter”