SQOTD -- FRIDAY, 12/4/2019

BarbP
Sous Chef

SQOTD -- FRIDAY, 12/4/2019

Post by BarbP »

what's on your scrap table today?

I have photos from my oldest daughter's family from Christmas Day, but I haven't begun scrapping them yet. I also have wedding photos from my niece; I've been making a memory book for her, featuring photos and narrative of her and her dad, and we thought the wedding photos would be a great way to end the book. My goal is to finish it (I have four pages and the front cover left) and get it to her by the end of the month. My brother in law's health isn't good, so I want him to be around to see it also.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD -- FRIDAY, 12/4/2019

Post by Tamara »

When I walked in this morning, the layout I was working on for old meets new was there. I finished it! and just uploaded it. Now I have scattered pages that are waiting to get into my new book. I may work on that this afternoon. I have a haircut and pick up prescriptions to do. Then tonight we are going to a nice restaurant for our anniversary. We said no gifts this year and DH walks in this morning with ruby earrings to match my bracelet he gave me last year. So on that jewelry RQOTD ...DH has really stepped up his game!

Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I'm not sure - it has been too long since I have scrapped - tomorrow I am for sure - no matter how I feel
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's actually clean. :o
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”