Saturday December 8th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday December 8th

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. It's a cold and wet day for the Carolina's. Some parts are seeing snow but all we are seeing in my area is a light rain with a steady rain to follow. Not much on the agenda today. I may, (depending on my mood) may scrap or make fabric flowers for dog collars. Also have one little banana that is finally ripe enough to make treats with for the pups.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Saturday December 8th

Post by Patti »

We are moving in more stuff. Saw boxes labeled scrapbook so there's hope I will have an abundance of supplies once again. Supposed to start snowing around 10 tonight. Guess I brought the WI weather with me. It should all be melted by Tuesday. Better get back to work!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Amazon had the new Echo device and extra plug ins on sale, plus we had rewards money from our Prime membership orders, so he ordered one for us. I thought it was stupid, but actually we have had several good uses already -- streaming music, turning the Christmas lights on and off by voice command, talking with Kristen's kids by hooking up with their Echo.... I also installed the phone app so I can answer my phone by voice, tell alexa to dial a number on my list and so on. I've had a lot of trouble with cell phone usage because of my hands, so that's a great help. We're like grade schoolers with a new toy :lol:
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies. We just got home from a late lunch. G is working on homework, and has to be back at work at 5:00 to clean the kennels once again! I have laundry going, and about to pay some bills - then hoping to work in my room here a bit.

Shawns sister Deanna and her Husband Scott flew in from Arizona this morning, and his brother Tim and wife Diane, are driving in from Fayetteville today, and should be here any time now. We're throwing a surprise birthday party for Shawns mom tomorrow and they have no idea that they are here or anything about the party!! Shawn and I are meeting them in a bit to catch up, and go over the game plan for tomorrow.

My photo order arrived today, so I'm hoping to sort through those pictures, and plan some pages at some point today. Also, Shawn and I have an episode of Blindspot to watch. . . .

...but first I'm off to total the November challenges!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Got back late yesterday to extremely cold weather - 30's after being in California all week; today there is light ice outside :shock: I sorted all of the vacation laundry and about an hour later my lower back was hurting so bad I couldn't walk across the floor without pain so I have now been on the heat/ice along with icy hot all day - didn't bother me all day but then BAM! So no scrapping while it is like this. We have no Christmas decorations up. Our order from Lowe's was delivered while we were gone - DH is redoing the kitchen island so we have all of that in the way.

Patti, glad the closing went well. Okay, Barb, you are making the Echo sound like such fun :P Jan hoe you enjoyed whatever you ended up doing today. Tammy, the surprise party sounds like such fun - enjoy it!!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Just hanging in a hospital bed all day. It's been pretty crappy but just ate some crackers so starting to feel a bit better. Apparently the kidney stone I had last July just lodged in my uretha and never passed it's now blocking and pushing bacteria up into my bloodstream. So now there is a concern for sepsis. My life is never easy lately.in the middle of the night last night they went in through my side and put a balloon into my kidney to drain the fluid and infection into a bag. Don't know how long I'll be here but in a week or two then they will go in and take out the stone.
Patty so happy you're seeing scrapbook boxes.
Tammy hope the party goes well
Barb I didn't think we needed one either but it is fun to just ask it questions.
Jan sorry you're in the wet stuff stage right now.
guess it's back to sleep for me if that was possible I was up all night last night hopefully can rest tonight
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:45 pm Got back late yesterday to extremely cold weather - 30's after being in California all week; today there is light ice outside :shock: I sorted all of the vacation laundry and about an hour later my lower back was hurting so bad I couldn't walk across the floor without pain so I have now been on the heat/ice along with icy hot all day - didn't bother me all day but then BAM! So no scrapping while it is like this. We have no Christmas decorations up. Our order from Lowe's was delivered while we were gone - DH is redoing the kitchen island so we have all of that in the way.

Patti, glad the closing went well. Okay, Barb, you are making the Echo sound like such fun :P Jan hoe you enjoyed whatever you ended up doing today. Tammy, the surprise party sounds like such fun - enjoy it!!
Becca so sorry about your back!
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:45 pm Just hanging in a hospital bed all day. It's been pretty crappy but just ate some crackers so starting to feel a bit better. Apparently the kidney stone I had last July just lodged in my uretha and never passed it's now blocking and pushing bacteria up into my bloodstream. So now there is a concern for sepsis. My life is never easy lately.in the middle of the night last night they went in through my side and put a balloon into my kidney to drain the fluid and infection into a bag. Don't know how long I'll be here but in a week or two then they will go in and take out the stone.
Praying for you Tamara. Keep us updated.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:45 pm Just hanging in a hospital bed all day. It's been pretty crappy but just ate some crackers so starting to feel a bit better. Apparently the kidney stone I had last July just lodged in my uretha and never passed it's now blocking and pushing bacteria up into my bloodstream. So now there is a concern for sepsis. My life is never easy lately.in the middle of the night last night they went in through my side and put a balloon into my kidney to drain the fluid and infection into a bag. Don't know how long I'll be here but in a week or two then they will go in and take out the stone.
Patty so happy you're seeing scrapbook boxes.
Tammy hope the party goes well
Barb I didn't think we needed one either but it is fun to just ask it questions.
Jan sorry you're in the wet stuff stage right now.
guess it's back to sleep for me if that was possible I was up all night last night hopefully can rest tonight
Prayers are with you!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Keep us posted!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”