Friday - 12/7/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 12/7/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

headed off to work now. Have to be there at 7:30 this morning, and G had to be at school at 7:00 for Jazz band practice.

Sorry I've been a bit MIA these past few days. We're dealing with Gs depression again (ongoing, but these past few days have been rough), not to mention Jackie was getting ready to leave, and so on. No excuses, but sometimes life just happens, and you have to step away for a day or two. . .

So what'd I miss??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Friday - 12/7/18

Post by Tamara »

Tammy Family always comes first! This is a bad time of year for those struggling. DH is one of them I fight every year. He hates getting the tree up and decorations. Having grandchildren to shop for helps. He surprised me the other day and picked up something that Miss Kalli had asked for. I think that is a first!! When he gets in the depression mood he is onery and doesn't like to talk about stuff. His work party is tomorrow night so I'm sure I will get the lecture that he hates taking personal to the work table, so don't say this and don't say that. We had a cabin for ten years and no one at his work knew about it until eight years in and then it was just one girl in the dept that came up to a cabin of a friend in the same area. He is super private and I just have t go along with him.

I have two more scrap classes today. Christmas cards and a Christmas layout then I am going to a crop tonight. Hoping to get tomorrows page done. My day will go fast again.
My blood sugars were ridiculous this morning. I'm pondering where to put my A1C test off till next month. Not sure what is going on.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Friday - 12/7/18

Post by BarbP »

My computer was giving me trouble this morning; ended up reinstalling Google Chrome. We're getting a nice sunny day here, but I think snow is in the forecast. Tree decorations and most of my keepsakes that I set around the house are up now. Mike was talking about getting some outdoor decorations, but the things he showed me (via his phone camera) are tacky. :o Hopefully I'll be able to influence better choices if he decides we need stuff in the yard.

Return to “Daily Chatter”