RQOTD-11.9.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD-11.9.18

Post by Tamara »

What are you going to do today that is scrap related?

Jo-Ann's has a pretty good sale right now yesterday I grabbed some adhesive for my big gun. They are usually out so I was excited when they had some especially when I had a 50% coupon.
My plan today is to put all the pages that I made this week into the books!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: RQOTD-11.9.18

Post by Patti »

I'm heading to a scrapbook store about 45 minutes away that is celebrating their 25th anniversary (free make and takes and door prizes!) and then to buy gifts for Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes. The scrap store focuses on card making and stamping but they do have some older lines of scrap paper snf cardstock. Guess I will have to swing by JoAnn's also!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I plan on doing Barb's challenge and getting my page done for tomorrow's challenge. MAYBE I will get paper cut for Monday and Tuesday nights stamp clubs.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I'm organizing my scrap room. Going through each individual kit, and making smaller kits as some of the papers and embellishments are just not my style, and I won't ever use them. . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:24 am I'm heading to a scrapbook store about 45 minutes away that is celebrating their 25th anniversary (free make and takes and door prizes!) and then to buy gifts for Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes. The scrap store focuses on card making and stamping but they do have some older lines of scrap paper snf cardstock. Guess I will have to swing by JoAnn's also!
Sounds awesome Patti!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Beth wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:18 pm I plan on doing Barb's challenge and getting my page done for tomorrow's challenge. MAYBE I will get paper cut for Monday and Tuesday nights stamp clubs.
Can't wait to see it!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Probably nothing for me today; I have a basketball game after work and won't get home until 9ish from that so I will probably go to bed soon after getting home

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”