It's Thursday - 11/8/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Thursday - 11/8/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies.

Just got home. Garrett had a med check this morning and I also had to run him through drive thru at Taco Bell as he was still hungry before I dropped him off at school. Shawn is currently on his laptop & phone working. So much for his vacation. . .

I'm currently finishing up his yearbook ad, and then plan on ordering about a 100+ pictures or so this afternoon. I think I've decided to just pick a date and start scrapping chronologically for awhile. I think that's going to work for me....but instead of going forward, I'm going to go backwards. . .

So what's everyone else have planned for the day.

Also, I'm looking to get a bit more traffic on the Facebook page, and hopefuly have the members there, make their way here.....I'm looking for volunteers (one or two) to post on Facebook daily, etc. - kinda like we used to do on the blog?? Any takers?? No set times, just something scrap related, post your questions of the day there, post the challenges there, etc??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: It's Thursday - 11/8/18

Post by Beth »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:22 am Good Morning Ladies.

Just got home. Garrett had a med check this morning and I also had to run him through drive thru at Taco Bell as he was still hungry before I dropped him off at school. Shawn is currently on his laptop & phone working. So much for his vacation. . .

I'm currently finishing up his yearbook ad, and then plan on ordering about a 100+ pictures or so this afternoon. I think I've decided to just pick a date and start scrapping chronologically for awhile. I think that's going to work for me....but instead of going forward, I'm going to go backwards. . .

Also, I'm looking to get a bit more traffic on the Facebook page, and hopefuly have the members there, make their way here.....I'm looking for volunteers (one or two) to post on Facebook daily, etc. - kinda like we used to do on the blog?? Any takers?? No set times, just something scrap related, post your questions of the day there, post the challenges there, etc??

I could post things on the FB page.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Beth wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:54 am
tammyfolk wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:22 am Also, I'm looking to get a bit more traffic on the Facebook page, and hopefuly have the members there, make their way here.....I'm looking for volunteers (one or two) to post on Facebook daily, etc. - kinda like we used to do on the blog?? Any takers?? No set times, just something scrap related, post your questions of the day there, post the challenges there, etc??

I could post things on the FB page.
Alright Beth, I made you an admin. Feel free to post anything, even if it's just a scrapboking meme or what not! And thank you by the way.

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:22 am Good Morning Ladies.

I can post on FB too if you need me.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

BarbP wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:10 pm
tammyfolk wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:22 am Also, I'm looking to get a bit more traffic on the Facebook page, and hopefuly have the members there, make their way here.....I'm looking for volunteers (one or two) to post on Facebook daily, etc. - kinda like we used to do on the blog?? Any takers?? No set times, just something scrap related, post your questions of the day there, post the challenges there, etc??
I can post on FB too if you need me.
Alrighty Barb - I adjusted the settings as well. Thanks for offering.

Anyone else interested??

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I will try to remember but there are days I go without barely getting on FB

Return to “Daily Chatter”