Saturday is here! 9.15.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Saturday is here! 9.15.18

Post by Tamara »

Hello and good Morning! What's up this fine day?

Just changes all the bedding in the house. Have a trip to the post office to do. Other than that just hanging home today. Took some steaks out to grill Maybe I'll get to the challenge Barb. But I need to get next weeks done as well. I thought it was done but can't find the one I was using so I'll just do another one. :mrgreen: There is a lot of smoke in the air from fires down South so I should stay indoors anyway. It's so sad to see all these fires get so close to the city. It's time for some Rain!

Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday is here! 9.15.18

Post by BarbP »

We're getting ready to head to Manitou Springs (about an hour north, near Pike's Peak) for lunch with our niece, her husband and the niece's mom (Mike's brother's ex-wife). The restaurant is in a hotel near the Peak and supposedly is nice but not "too" fancy. Mom is staying home. Leaving her alone makes me a little nervous. She can manage a few hours now, but the time is coming when she can't be left alone.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Saturday is here! 9.15.18

Post by sdwhru »

Hey, ladies! The last few days have been so busy I just haven't even had time to check in; hope everyone is doing okay and having a good Saturday. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Return to “Daily Chatter”