It's Thursday - 8/9/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Thursday - 8/9/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies...

So what's everyone up to this morning?? Late day in and late day out for me! Stinks but I'm used to it. Hoping I get a call in the next week or so in regards to a job with the county....pretty much ready to get out of the medical field for sure!

I think we're going to dinner tonight - Ruby Tuesday, then home to watch some DVR'd tv. I kinda enjoy nights like that, where I can just piddle around a do a little here and there in regards to the laundry, etc. But not really HAVE to do anything. KWIM??

Have a great day....can't wait to hear about what everyone else has going on....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: It's Thursday - 8/9/18

Post by Lolis »

Tammy, hope you get the job!
I'm home just trying to enjoy the last few days I have left for my summer break. I'm trying to turn off my teacher mode, but it's hard.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy good luck with the new job interest!
Lolis Enjoy your last few days. School starts soon enough.
I'm just doing toilets and laundry today. My scrap table is showing good signs of seeing the bottom of it. My scrap bags are packed and already in the car. DH did all the heavy lifting but not without complaining that they are heavy. He has a sore wrist and he is stubborn and won't let me carry them up the stairs so I told him it was his own fault he doesn't let me help. :mrgreen: but seriously it is better for me!
Scrap retreat starts tonight!
It's kind of a take it easy day other than that.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 am Tammy good luck with the new job interest!
I'm just doing toilets and laundry today. My scrap table is showing good signs of seeing the bottom of it. My scrap bags are packed and already in the car. DH did all the heavy lifting but not without complaining that they are heavy. He has a sore wrist and he is stubborn and won't let me carry them up the stairs so I told him it was his own fault he doesn't let me help. :mrgreen: but seriously it is better for me!
Happy Thursday!
Have fun at the retreat! Do you sleep over at the retreat?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, sounds like such fun! Lolis, school started back here this week. Tammy - what's a Ruby Tuesday? Hope you get the job you want. I know how difficult that can be.

Been enjoying the nice and quiet while the boss has been on vacation this week, plus I have gotten lots done because I'm not being interrupted by him every time something goes wrong.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

School's starting already??? wow ....

There have been some glitches in my transition from deductible insurance to Medicare/Medicare advantage plan. So far a few bills are in limbo, my benefits and coverage aren't listed on the insurance site yet, etc. Mike is saying to sit tight and it will get sorted out, but most likely he will need to make some calls -- and some noise -- before all is resolved. The uncertainty makes me really nervous.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:34 am
Tamara wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 am Tammy good luck with the new job interest!
Happy Thursday!
Have fun at the retreat! Do you sleep over at the retreat?
I don't stay over at the retreats. With my oxygen it's too much baggage and it's easier to just come home and save the dollars. This one is actually at a hotel 10 minutes from my house.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:22 pm Tammy - what's a Ruby Tuesday?

Becca - http://www.rubytuesday.com/

I also get the hickory bourban pork chop! (*and yes, it's really good)
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”