It's Thursday Ladies . . . 8/2/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Thursday Ladies . . . 8/2/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone!

G is already at band Camp this morning, and I'm working on household chores! Today is my go in late / work late day so I don't have to be in until 9:00 am this morning.

Not sure what we have planned for this evening. Maybe we'll visit with Shawns sister some. She may come over here (hence working on chores this morning), or we may go to the inlaws. Either way I'm prepared. :mrgreen:

Pretty boring right?? Boring is defintely ok some days.

What's everyone have planned for today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Thursday Ladies . . . 8/2/18

Post by Tamara »

We have a birthday card class at Mom and Me Scrapbooking class this morning. So I am hitting the scrap store today! My photos for the outdoor photo/ribbon challenge are on the desk ready to go. Then I don't really have any afternoon plans. It's another hot day here. I think we will all be happy when fall comes. Just one more month.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Our A/C is fixed, but I’m still here with the boys! I’ll be going home his afternoon! In the mean time I’m enjoying having the attention of my kids!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:50 am We have a birthday card class at Mom and Me Scrapbooking class this morning. So I am hitting the scrap store today! My photos for the outdoor photo/ribbon challenge are on the desk ready to go. Then I don't really have any afternoon plans. It's another hot day here. I think we will all be happy when fall comes. Just one more month.
Happy Thursday!!
Tamara I must say that I'm totally jealous that you live so close to some many scrapbooking stores, etc...so many of us only have only the box stores, and they're sooooo boring, no fun classes, etc.

Basically, I'll live vicariously through you....ok?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Lolis wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:56 pm Our A/C is fixed, but I’m still here with the boys! I’ll be going home his afternoon! In the mean time I’m enjoying having the attention of my kids!
So glad to here that your AC is fixed! Ours in the office at work isn't and we had fans brought in today.....enjoy your kids!

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Our house officially went on the market today and we had 2 showings scheduled tonight. I left work early and ran home to clean up the laundry room. I'm not sure how long I can stand this! It's only the first day and I want it to be over. Meanwhile, we are still trying to find a place to move to in NC. Between getting the house ready and work...my replacement has quit already....I'm exhausted! And I really miss scrapping!!!!!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:29 pm Our house officially went on the market today and we had 2 showings scheduled tonight. I left work early and ran home to clean up the laundry room. I'm not sure how long I can stand this! It's only the first day and I want it to be over. Meanwhile, we are still trying to find a place to move to in NC. Between getting the house ready and work...my replacement has quit already....I'm exhausted! And I really miss scrapping!!!!!
We miss seeing you scrapbook!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Went to lunch with a co-worker today at Denny's; hadn't been to it since it had opened back up. I had the Tres Leche pancakes (pancakes with ice cream on them :shock: ) so much for the healthy eating for the day :lol: Then come home and cleaned up the bathroom tonight before my BF gets here tomorrow. I have a hair app't tomorrow so wouldn't have time after work before she gets here. The housekeeper gets most of the stuff but I wanted to get the deeper stuff. Even tho I won't get to scrapbook this weekend it will be good to spend time with her.

Glad you got your AC back, Lolis. Patti, try to take a breather ever once and all. Tammy, nothing wrong with boring; it means everything is okay
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Patti wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:29 pm Our house officially went on the market today and we had 2 showings scheduled tonight. I left work early and ran home to clean up the laundry room. I'm not sure how long I can stand this! It's only the first day and I want it to be over. Meanwhile, we are still trying to find a place to move to in NC. Between getting the house ready and work...my replacement has quit already....I'm exhausted! And I really miss scrapping!!!!!
Oh my Patti.....I totally understand your situation. When our house was being remodeled, and we were scrambling to find somewhere to live when the builder walked off the job! TWO YEARS it took us to get it settled and the house finished! That was the absolute most stressful time of my life! Just breathe, and know it'll all work out in the end!

We do MISS YOU!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”