Tuesday June 12, 2018

Tamara
Challenge Team

Tuesday June 12, 2018

Post by Tamara »

Hey Welcome to Tuesday!!!!!

Today the grands and I are off to Tracy Aviary. It is a place with over 400 Birds. Haven't been there in years and the younger grands haven't ever been there. It's another tired feet day but I wouldn't miss this special time. We have packed another picnic and remembered bread to feed the ducks. I don't think today will be as long as yesterday so we will get home sooner and have more play time at my house. Miss Kalli has dance and has to be home by 4:00 so we are going to head out earlier. I'm pretty sure I need to get my pics off the phone since there are so many and I am taking so many. Can't miss these special moments.
How is your Tuesday shaping up?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday June 12, 2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Have fun with the grands Tamara!

It's a wet and a bit chilly Tuesday here. Jack is asleep (he worked last night) and the dogs and I are piddling around the house. I've been playing doormen this morning. There is a house under construction across the road from us and the dogs have been in and out barking at all the activity. My boarders will be leaving today so that will make things a little easier....we won't have to count so high when we do our head count! :lol: It's a nice day to stay in and cook. I'm planning a crock pot of stew beef and rice with butter beans and biscuits for dinner tonight. Tomorrow, it's back to baking!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I've been cleaning and organizing my closet. I made lunch in my instant pot, zero WW points.It's hot, hot, hot. I bought a cruiser bicycle, but it's just to hot and windy to go outside.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

It's hot and windy here in the high desert. Something out there is triggering my allergies; coughing, sneezing and honking the last couple of days. I slept a good part of yesterday and today. Hopefully this passes soon, because I have stuff to do before I head for the Midwest to see those new grandbabies (in 11 days ... but who's counting?!) I finished a baby mini-album for Isla and her parents, and I'm nearly done with one for Teddy and his family. I'd like to get one done for Isla's other grandma, too. I made her one when her grandson was born last July and she loved it.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's warm (80s) and humid here. I have been in the scrap room all day packing it up and throwing things into a swap box. We are moving to NC at the end of the summer and I have to get my house ready to sell. I'll have to keep the room tidy because it is right by the front door so no new scrapping for awhile. I have sooooooo much work to do as all of you who have recently moved know....years and years of stuff!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

The office went to lunch today and we had been seated 5 minutes when it came a downpour after all sorts of thunder and lightning and then by the time we were through it had stopped - it was pitch black outside for a bit during all of that.

Return to “Daily Chatter”