Thursday 5.17.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday 5.17.18

Post by Tamara »

Helloooooooooooooooooooo,
One day closer to Friday!!!!
I have another scrapbook class this morning. It seems like I have been there a lot lately. We are doing a summer fun banner. It is bright and cheery with cute papers I'll have to post later.
I am going to hurry and get my exercise in. After I have to run to Walmart to check on clothes pins and dye for our next family craft night. We are going to make American flag wreaths made out of clothespins.
Hope your day is super happy!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Thursday 5.17.18

Post by BarbP »

Looks like it's going to be a nice sunny afternoon here. I think I'll see if I can get my hair cut. It's waaaaaayyyy overgrown! (I got a haircut before my surgery in December, and I didn't like it much. I've been letting it grow out to give me more options.) Mom needs her hair cut also, but she has a certain stylist she likes so I'll make an appointment for her.

Kristen and little Teddy are home and doing well. She's recovering from her preenclampsia, other than being tired (but that's life with a newborn). Heather's husband, on the other hand, has been in the hospital the past two nights. Blood tests indicate a form of meningitis. He probably will get to go home tomorrow but may be laid up for a while. which could mess up their Florida vacation in June and visit to us in July.

It's always somethin', isn't it? :shock:
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Thursday 5.17.18

Post by sdwhru »

Oh, Barb - I hope everything works out okay.

Nothing much doing here - just work. Then some more work LOL Trying to work on getting some new stencils categorized and put up :)

Return to “Daily Chatter”