Hello Wednesday! 5.16.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hello Wednesday! 5.16.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!

It looks like a great day full of sunshine here for us. We have a band and choir concert for the older grandkids which means our younger one doesn't get him at his soccer game. We go to every one that we can so hopefully next week he will like us there.
I want to get to the last sketch sometime today. I put a few things on the facebook marketplace and have a few people coming to pick up. It is so much easier to use that I may as well take advantage of things I want to clear out but too good to give to goodwill.
I made a dent in my scrap table yesterday. You can see wood again. Just wish it wouldn't pile up so fast. I'm trying to get better at that. :lol:
Happy Wednesday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Hello Wednesday! 5.16.18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Seem to be having some internet issues today. It started last night with the rain and goes in and out. I finally gave up trying to watch tv and went to bed early last night. Woke up to the same problems this morning. Took the camper to the dealership to fix a small leak I noticed on my last camping trip, home now catching up on some laundry and baking.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Hello Wednesday! 5.16.18

Post by sdwhru »

Going to go home and sort some more pictures after work; worked on them some last night. Need to tweak them some more; who knows what I might get into after that...

Return to “Daily Chatter”