DIRECTIONS FOR THE TAG CHALLENGE

Come join us as Cookin' up Creations celebrates National Scrapbooking Day. Lots of challenges, games & prizes!
Patti
Site Admin

DIRECTIONS FOR THE TAG CHALLENGE

Post by Patti »

Happy NSD!
Before I give you the directions I want to tell you a little bit about the kit and how amazing the scrapbooking family is. As some of you might know, I am a big Bella Blvd. fan. Stephanie, who owns Bella Blvd. was recently diagnosed with brain cancer. A group of talented ladies got together and created a kit as a fund raiser for Stephanie's family. (KIT IS NO LONGER FOR SALE) You can read about it at this link: https://www.illustratedfaith.com/brave- ... it-bundle/. For this challenge we are using pieces from this kit. Stephanie has been amazing and is sharing her journey through her facebook and instagram posts if you want to follow. Now on to the tag!

!.)You have 1 large tag that will be the base of your project.
2.)There are 4 patterned papers...you can use any number of these but must use at least 1
3.)Jill from Jillibean Soup included printables of the die cuts from her collection Shades of Color Soup...use at least one of these
4.)You will find an assortment of arrow and tab stickies (also a Jillibean product) use either the arrow or the tab or if you are daring both and as many a you like.
5.) The hearts and sequins are optional items for you to use or not use as you wish,
6.) You can add any of these items if you choose...ink, paint , mist..but not required
7.) HERE"S the challenge within the challenge. There are 2 little white tags. You must use both of them in an altered state....fold them, rip them, cut them, do something creative with them! They need to still be recognizable as the tags but not used in the normal manner of things like a banner...if you have questions about this please ask.

Have fun and remember to link your tags back here to be entered into the drawing for a super prize! You have until Sat., May 12 at 12 midnight central time to post them.

Now for the prize!!!!

This includes 1 patterned, free standing album (7.5 x 10.6, fits 6 x 8 inserts), 10 pack of pocketed sleeves, 1 pack of chipboard stickers, 1 pack of cardstock stickers, 43 pieces of emphemera, 1 roll of washi tape, 12 pack of 3 x 4 journal cards, 24 sheets of 6 x 8 paper and a whole lot of fun, fun fun!!!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: DIRECTIONS FOR THE TAG CHALLENGE

Post by Tamara »

wow! Patti that is some prize. So sad about Stephanie. She has so many pulling for her. She is a wonderful lady and great creator. Thanks for supporting her. This is a super fun challenge.
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Can’t wait to do this, I think I’m starting with this tomorrow
Beth
Sous Chef

Misc. Tag Challenge

Post by Beth »

Thank you for the kit..was fun coming up with a tag. LOVE it..nice lil break from morning chores.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Misc. Tag Challenge

Post by Patti »

Beth wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 7:09 am Thank you for the kit..was fun coming up with a tag. LOVE it..nice lil break from morning chores.

WOW!!! You are one fast lady. I posted this late last night and you are done! Super job!!
Patti

sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

My take on the tag challenge. on the two white banners, I made one into a square and the other I cut down and used under the "Hello"
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Thank you for the tag kit, Patti. This was fun!

I used the little arrows to look like crayons under the box of crayons quote, and the two small white tags to make a little "hidden message":

I used a smal brad to hold it together. I had to twist the top piece upside down to get a photo of the message, but in real life it can be opened like a card without the twisting. ;)
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Here's mine! Love the colors here :D Thanks Lolis for leading me to the instructions.

Last edited by Tamara on Tue May 08, 2018 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

These tags are all so colorful -- love 'em!!!!
Patti
Site Admin

Re: DIRECTIONS FOR THE TAG CHALLENGE----WINNER

Post by Patti »

THANKS to all the TAG makers! You Rocked the challenge and love all of your tags. A winner has been chosen through a random drawing and that winner is BETH! Congrats, Beth. I will get your prize mailed in a couple of weeks....I will be out of town this week.
And for the rest of you watch your mail for a small "thank you for playing" gift.
Patti

Return to “NSD 2018”