December 2019 - Holiday Movies: What's YOUR Favorite?

So what if Christmas movies can be a bit sappy? They warm our hearts, restore our faith in humanity and generally bring joy to the world. This month at Cookin' up Creations, YOU have the opportunity to share your favorite Christmas & Holiday movies with us. How you ask? - by completing challenges based on them!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

December 2019 - Holiday Movies: What's YOUR Favorite?

Post by tammyfolk »

Holiday Movies - What's Your Favorite?

So what if Christmas movies can be a bit sappy? They warm our hearts, restore our faith in humanity and generally bring joy to the world. This month at Cookin' up Creations, YOU have the opportunity to share your favorite Christmas & Holiday movies with us. How you ask? - by completing challenges based on them.

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday, and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' Up Creations Gallery.

Prize will be a $10 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

*Any month that we have more than 50 completed layouts/creations, the prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate instead of $10.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
meterr
In the Kitchen

Re: December 2019 - Holiday Movies: What's YOUR Favorite?

Post by meterr »

My faves are all the Scrooge type movies all the way back to the silent editions. I love to see how each movie shows Scrooges past and how they represent the spirits. I like the dark gaslit Victorian Christmases!
:geek: Terri

Return to “December 2019 - Holiday Movies: What's YOUR Favorite?”