September 2018 - Chef of the Month / Becca

Each Month we recognize an Outstanding Member in the Cookin' Up Creations Scrapbooking Community. Will you be next?
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

September 2018 - Chef of the Month / Becca

Post by tammyfolk »

Cookin' up Creations is happy to announce the September 2018 Chef of the Month - Becca!!

Becca is still a fairly new member here, but since her registration, she has proven to be an extremely "jump right in" type of gal! She has some amazing talent and joined in on the challenges right away! She's just an all around Outstanding Member here at Cookin' up Creations, and for that we'd like to thank her!! .....so please help me Congratulate Becca as our Chef of the Month for September 2018! Congratulations Becca!

Short Bio: I'm an Okie girl through and through; been married to my wonderful hubby, Jon for 12 years; we have "furbabies" - Cocoa Puff, Noel and Sassafrass. I graduated college from Hawaii Pacific University. Along with scrapping, I, also, knit and like to read

What do you enjoy most about scrapbooking? I enjoy the fact it is an creative outlet and stress relief - I only have to please myself. I can "get in the zone" and tune everything else out and unwind

Do you have a scrapbooking style? If so, describe it for us. I think mine is very basic (i.e. boring) unless I'm working with a sketch and/or they challenge to put my thinking cap on.

What are some of your current favorite products to use? gelatto (even tho I need to learn more); wooden items; whatever I pull out of my stash seems to be my favorite products to use at that moment

What are some of the things that inspire you? tattoos, pinterest; sketches, color tones, while traveling taking the time to look at nature

Tell us about your scrapbooking space: I have an open area room (probably the one thing I do wish I could change). I have not just my scrappy things in mine but knitting supplies (granted they do take up a small amount of room compared to the rest :lol: ). I do have a scraprack set up on wheels, along with some 12 X 12 storage; the amazing desk and a TV

What do you do for a living? I'm an accountant

What would be YOUR perfect day? I would go snorkeling/boogie boarding again in Hawaii, lay on the beach and read in the sun

What is your favorite indulgence? sweet tea (something I hardly every drink anymore) and Halo Top pancakes and waffles ice cream

What's one thing you'd like to learn that's NOT scrapbook related? the piano

What's your current ringtone? It is the start of the Haunted Mansion ride (at Disneyland or Disney World) - Do not Pull down on the safety bar, I will lower it for you (in a ghostly voice - we are going in December)

Favorite song? For the moment - Bon Jovi - Roller Coaster

Current favorite movie? Book Club - I love to laugh

Do you have a Favorite Layout? If so, please share it with us and why. My favorite current LO; couple of reasons - I would have never thought of using color on color and too many people told me I would never be able to drive/ride a motorcycle. It is a reminder if you want something bad enough keep working at it

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: September 2018 - Chef of the Month / Becca

Post by Beth »

Congrats, Becca!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

That is awesome!! So fun to learn a little bit about you. Sounds like you are fun to be around and a great friend. We are happy you joined us here and are participating in the challenges. I love your choice of layout and reasoning behind it! Go get em girl!!

Congratulations!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Congratulations! Love the layout you selected!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Congratulations, Becca!!!!!
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Awesome! Congrats Becca!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Thanks, ladies!!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's a month late but congrats on being the first chef of the month. Thanks for all your participation and encouragement!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Chef of the Month”