November 11, 2017 Challenge: Snow Much Fun

Join us all month long in November as we post challenges based on the Inspiration we find on Pinterest!
Beth
Sous Chef

November 11, 2017 Challenge: Snow Much Fun

Post by Beth » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:35 am

Join us all month long in November as we post challenges based on the Inspiration we find on Pinterest !! Everyone is welcome to play along!!

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Wednesday and Saturday, and participants have until December 3 to complete and post their creations. Each completed challenge earns you an entry into the monthly prize drawing. The more you play, the more chances you have to win!

The prize will be a $10 Gift Certificate to the online store of the winner's choice.

Pinterest has been a great inspiration for many projects, recipes and just plain FUN! 11 of my friends got together and made these darling Snowman Wreaths on Thursday night. So my challenge for you is to use any colors in my wreath to create a project of your own. ( White, Red, Orange, Black, green, or tan) It could be another wreath, a card, scrapbook page or any other crafty project you would like to try. So use some of these colors and have fun!

BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: November 11, 2017 Challenge: Snow Much Fun

Post by BarbP » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:18 pm

I saw that on Pinterest! Your wreath turned out beautifully, Beth.
BARB PRENDERGAST

Lolis
Station Chef

Post by Lolis » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:10 am

Here is my project. I made a Thanksgiving banner. It has most of the colors that the snowman has.

Patti
Sous Chef

Post by Patti » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:29 am

Patti

Return to “November 2017 - Pinning Our Inspiration”