Welcome to the Challenge Team Maureen

Information on what's happening, and the latest daily going ons.
tammyfolk
Site Admin

Welcome to the Challenge Team Maureen

Post by tammyfolk »

Just thought I'd publicly WELCOME YOU to the Challenge Team, and post your introduction so our members can get to know you a bit better! Welcome to the Team Maureen!

My Name is Maureen Wood, I live in an outer suburb of Brisbane, Queensland - Australia. I am married to Dennis, and we have 3 adult children, 7 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren. We just recently celebrated our 49th wedding anniversary. I have been scrapbooking and cardmaking for about 20 years and just started getting into signature swaps. Whilst I was workin scrapbooking & cardmaking was my escape. I retired 3 years ago, and you can now find me at my table on most days. I love to document family photos for future generations. I am not a mixed media person, but do love to fussy cut, and use lots of layers. I love to knit, sew, and to read, but reading is now a bit of a problem due to failing eye sight. I'm hoping to also get back out in the garden after recuperating from major back surgery.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Welcome to the Challenge Team Maureen

Post by Tamara »

Wow! You have a life full of excitement. Welcome to our neck of the woods. I am in the Western US and love all the scrapbooking things. We are excited to see your stuff on a regular basis now. This is a fun group of ladies to work with. Hope you enjoy it!
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Welcome to our group. I am looking forward to seeing more of your pages
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Welcome Maureen! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your work!
Patti
Events Committee

Post by Patti »

Welcome to the team, Maureen!
Patti

ImageImage Image

Return to “Announcements & General Information”