Announcing Our 2020 Summer Challenge Team Call.
Do you love papercrafting, sharing your projects with others and miss the message board scene? If so, then this may be what you're looking for! Would you be willing to share your projects and actively promote Cookin' up Creations via Instagram, Facebook & YouTube? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you!
Cookin' up Creations is having a Challenge Team Call and we're looking for four (4) dedicated crafters who share in our love for scrapbooking!
- Join the Cookin' up Creations Message Board
- Join our Facebook Group
- Commit to a three (3) month term - term will run from July 1, 2020 thru September 30, 2020
- Post three (3) themed challenges w/examples per month based on the monthly theme provided
- Must be able to take clear, bright, quality photographs of your projects
- Forum presence on a daily basis (*this is a must) with scheduled posts required, i.e. Scrap QOTD, Random QOTD, etc.
- Actively comment on creations uploaded in the Gallery
- Post and share your projects to at least one Social Media account (account must NOT be private)
- Be willing to participate in special events, i.e. Birthday Bashes, Blog Hops, Cybercrops, etc.
- You will be compensated monetarily with a $10 Gift Certificate each month to help cover your supply costs. You can pick where the Gift certificate is purchased from, and it will be sent on the 1st of each month.
- Recognition for your creations in our Gallery, Blog, and Facebook Group w/links to your Social Media accounts on the forum and blog.
- Challenge Team Flair to share on your Blog, and other Social Media Accounts (where permitted)
- Challenge Team Watermark to use on your Creations
- New friends that share in your love of this paper crafting art that we call Scrapbooking.
How to Apply / Project Submissions:
Have a look around the forum, and if you think you'd be a good fit, then please feel free to apply!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Challenge Team Call in the subject line.
- Your full name & location w/ contact information
- Short bio (so we can get to know you a little better)
- Link to your Blog or other social media account that showcases your work & your specific style (or send three (3) creations via email)
- A short paragraph as to why you'd like to join our team, what attracted you to the site, and why you think you'd be a good fit.
Challenge Team call closes on Saturday, June 13th at noon EST.
New Challenge Team Member invitations will be sent via email no later than Saturday June 20th. All incoming members will then have time to acclimate to the Forum & Gallery and to ask any questions before the "committment" is officially made.
Your New Challenge Team will be announced on our Forum, Blog & Facebook Group on July 1st, 2020 at noon EST.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to your submission.