5/6: tags and buttons

Join us all month long as we celebrate our 8th Annual - Mad about Sketches featuring sketches chosen by YOUR Challenge Team!
phillisw
Challenge Team

5/6: tags and buttons

Post by phillisw »

Join us all month long as we celebrate our 8th Annual - Mad about Sketches featuring sketches chosen by YOUR VERY OWN Challenge Team.

Each Blue Plate Special challenge that is posted during the Month of May will showcase a sketch chosen by your Challenge Team. . . so lots of sketches, and lots of interpretations with plenty of inspiration to be had.

Remember - A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

*Winner will be chosen via Random.Org.

*Sketches used in the Banner are provided by Bev Code and Brandi Jo - with permission to use. :mrgreen:

My challenge for you today is to use a single photo with the sketch below. Add some tags. Mine are layered on top of each other. Use some button clusters. I made 3 clusters. I used real buttons and these paper ones that came from Patti.

I chose this sketch that I found on Pinterest

I can't wait to see your pages
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: 5/6: tags and buttons

Post by Tamara »

Interesting sketch with the side slants. Love your tips to use layered tags and buttons .
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Love the sketch!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Great sketch and I love how you layered your tags!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Love that sketch, Phillis and great example! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Here's my take on the Sketch + 1 Photo + Tags + Chipboard Button Clusters. :)

Photo of sweet granddaughter Sydney. I purged alot of scrapbook supplies early this year and came up with 9 photo boxes I had no use for. Then, I decided to use them for the grandkids instead of baskets. They were filled with Easter grass, candy, eggs, money, and other goodies and they could take them home. (April 2024) :)
Happiness is Here
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Deanna: ah cute page and story about the Easter box.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy Jo
Challenge Team

Post by Amy Jo »

Deanna13 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:52 pm Here's my take on the Sketch + 1 Photo + Tags + Chipboard Button Clusters. :)

Photo of sweet granddaughter Sydney. I purged alot of scrapbook supplies early this year and came up with 9 photo boxes I had no use for. Then, I decided to use them for the grandkids instead of baskets. They were filled with Easter grass, candy, eggs, money, and other goodies and they could take them home. (April 2024) :)
Happiness is Here
Love the pretty pastel papers you used and the black accents! Beautiful page Deanna!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Amy Jo wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:43 am
Deanna13 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:52 pm Here's my take on the Sketch + 1 Photo + Tags + Chipboard Button Clusters. :)

Happiness is Here
Love the pretty pastel papers you used and the black accents! Beautiful page Deanna!
Thanks so much, Amy Jo! :)
ImageImageImageImage
lilkoala3
Prep Cook

Post by lilkoala3 »

Sketch, tags, buttons, 1 photo (I added a photo collage on the right page, but the sketch page just has one photo).
Attachments
20240512_152235.jpg
20240512_152235.jpg (3.4 MiB) Viewed 36 times
Leslie

ImageImage

Return to “May 2024 - 8th Annual Mad About Sketches”