June 23rd Challenge - Sometimes the Smallest Things Take Up the Most Room in Your Heart

Join us all month long as we spend some time in the Hundred Acre Woods with our favorite honey-loving teddy bear Winnie the Pooh and all of his Friends.
scrappy.boymama
Challenge Team

June 23rd Challenge - Sometimes the Smallest Things Take Up the Most Room in Your Heart

Post by scrappy.boymama »

June 2023 - Winnie the Pooh and Friends

Join us all month long as we spend some time in the Hundred Acre Woods with our favorite honey-loving teddy bear Winnie the Pooh and all of his Friends.

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' up Creations Gallery.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing)
One of my favorite quotes associated with Winnie the Pooh!

Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart

For the challenge, take any inspiration from this famous Winnie quote! For me, I chose to document my older son's love of taking photos. It warms my heart so much to watch him following in his mama's foot steps! The small moments are some of the big moments for sure!

Last edited by scrappy.boymama on Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Brandi :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama

ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: June 23rd Challenge - Sometimes the Smallest Things Take Up the Most Room in Your Heart

Post by Tracy F »

Love how you showcased all his photos!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: June 23rd Challenge - Sometimes the Smallest Things Take Up the Most Room in Your Heart

Post by Tamara »

Love this challenge! Super fun page documenting your boy's love. Winnie the pooh has the best quotes. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Very nice layout love all the photos
ImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Great challenge and example, Brandi! I was inspired by the quote to scrap these photos of sweet little grandson Evan playing baseball, June 2021. :)
Batter Up
ImageImageImageImage
scrappy.boymama
Challenge Team

Deanna13 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:15 pm Great challenge and example, Brandi! I was inspired by the quote to scrap these photos of sweet little grandson Evan playing baseball, June 2021. :)
Batter Up
Love it!! Great colors for baseball photos!

ImageImageImageImage
Amy Jo
Challenge Team

Post by Amy Jo »

My daughters favorite part of Disneyland was Autopia. I remember my first time “driving” and completely understand the thrill she felt being in control of the vehicle! This memory (and the memory from my own childhood) will always have a special place in my heart!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
scrappy.boymama
Challenge Team

Amy Jo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:26 am My daughters favorite part of Disneyland was Autopia. I remember my first time “driving” and completely understand the thrill she felt being in control of the vehicle! This memory (and the memory from my own childhood) will always have a special place in my heart!
So so sweet! Love that you tied together two different memories :)

ImageImageImageImage
lilkoala3
Prep Cook

Post by lilkoala3 »

Loved the quote and it inspired me to scrapbook this kinda bad photo. My daughter used to wedge her hand into her pack n' play, and this little memory takes up lots of space in my heart! Plus, she was just a few months old here!
Attachments
June 23 2023 Challenge CuC.jpg
June 23 2023 Challenge CuC.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 584 times
Leslie

ImageImage
scrappy.boymama
Challenge Team

lilkoala3 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:01 pm Loved the quote and it inspired me to scrapbook this kinda bad photo. My daughter used to wedge her hand into her pack n' play, and this little memory takes up lots of space in my heart! Plus, she was just a few months old here!
Oh, I love everything about this! I have so many “not so great” photos of little things about my boys like this - I have taken photos of our video monitor screen of Dada trying to get them back to sleep :)

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “June 2023 - Winnie the Pooh and Friends”